January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he has no intention of signing a new deal(and that quote leads me to think that), then what do we do? Sell him at a cut price coz he has very left on his present deal,or take a hit and let him go for nish at the end of his contract...

Regarding Eriksen, i would think his cryptic remarks translate as 'i'm keeping my options open to see who comes in for me and if it isn't my preferred club i will stay at Tottenham'.

My gut instinct is ominous. I don't even want to type it out.

Regarding Eriksen, i would think his cryptic remarks translate as 'i'm keeping my options open to see who comes in for me and if it isn't my preferred club i will stay at Tottenham'.

My gut instinct is ominous. I don't even want to type it out.

If Eriksen leaves us, it wouldn't be monetary related in my view.

tumblr_oide5vzsmr1rs0w1ho1_500.gif

Agreed. He has a club in mind & will wait to see if they make an approach. Only my opinion of course.
It's Barcelona.

Always has been. He was vocal about his admiration for them at Ajax.

"I think that most footballers dream of playing for Barcelona," Eriksen was quoted as saying by sporten.dk.

"I think that Barcelona's style would fit me very well and a transfer to Camp Nou would be great''

Eriksen open to Barca move

It's Barcelona.

"I think that most footballers dream of playing for Barcelona," Eriksen was quoted as saying by sporten.dk.

"I think that Barcelona's style would fit me very well and a transfer to Camp Nou would be great''

They might not want him though. Barcelona can be a bit weird with who they are/aren't keen on IMO.

Don't think he'd turn down Real Madrid either, and they're going to be throwing serious dollar around in 6 months' time (Chelsea may protest that Hazard isn't going anywhere but there is no way that Pulisic deal happened in isolation).

Madrid or Barcelona i suppose

Cunts

He is a brilliant footballer Eriksen so it's the transition from playing for us to playing for one of those humongous clubs.

Put it this way. Eriksen can't go to Barcelona yet although they might sit until summer and bid 60 million and we will have little choice. But Eriksen goes there as Messi cones to the end of his career.

Real Madrid the same with Ramos nearing the twilight, Modric and Ronaldo now gone.

Yes, massive massive clubs but it is so much about timing.

But should Eriksen leave it would be a big blow and one hell of a hard act to replace.

It's Barcelona.

Good find. I went hunting and only found that his father hates Chelsea because Christian had 2 trials with them and they wanted a third, even after calling him weak and not that good.

The quotes are from November 2011 but your dream team is your dream team and he's not wrong either. But, Chris baby, we can be that team! Stay and we'll build and buy around you. 3 more year Christian and I promise you you will be holding the Champions League trophy aloft.

Back
Top Bottom