Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said Winks is shit so will say it forever even when he plays well”
He didn’t play well today though tbf - lost possession many times and it’s evident he needs a break. He’s ran himself into the ground last couple weeks. I expected him to be rested today

Lost possession too many times?

94 passes

99% accuracy

How many times did he lose possession then?
Go watch the game again - and see how many times Winks got dispossessed off the ball. You won’t find those stats on Twitter by the fan bois

Go watch the game again - and see how many times Winks got dispossessed off the ball. You won’t find those stats on Twitter by the fan bois
Dispossessed off the ball!!

Haha, so when he didn't have possession and someone else lost possession.

Amazing.

Little tip Arc, if you aren't on the ball, you don't have possession.

Dispossessed off the ball!!

Haha, so when he didn't have possession.

Amazing.

Little tip Arc, if you aren't on the ball, you don't have possession.
As in he had the ball and lost it - hence dispossessed. Get it?

Why do you get triggered so quickly anyway - do you expect every post on here to align with your views?

Calm down petal.

You just stick to mugging off his passing range.
It is rather limited - that much is obvious

I just saw you spent the entire NYE up all night here arguing wiht the local buffoons. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. Bless

Back
Top Bottom