Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did I imagine seeing Sissoko sky the ball over from 10 yards out, a very unfitting finale to what had been a fantastic, swift and precise move that he had himself been a key component? I ask, simply because I've not seen or heard mention of this chance - which would have taken us 2 goals to the good - or indeed of any of the other decent opportunities we created. The reviews of the match show the 2 goals and then a load of Woolwich shots, but never anything else from Tottenham. Just another case of media bias?

December 2016
I like him. Pro active when we start running out of ideas......and takes the game to the oppo. None of this burst forward then check, stop, and pass it 2 meters backwards. He tends to see his run through to the end and tries to make a conclusive finish to the move, whether its a pass into the danger area or a shot.

He reminds me of Palacios actually.....I think he is superior in quality, but just hasnt had a start like Wilson did with that legendary debut vs The Scum.

His time will come.....you can just see it. Big player that one.

March 2017
Sissoko has played 565 minutes.
That works out to be a total of 6 games of Spurs total 41 games this season.

He's played 90 minutes once.

For me, he generally makes an impact when he comes on, offers some drive, and has a couple of assists.

I dont know how anyone can support Vinny and not Sissoko.....oh he has a serious face so deserves no patience or sympathy and is shit. Ridiculous.

If he was all smiles like Son, it would all be "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Sissy"

:soldadowatch:

:dwi:

Did I imagine seeing Sissoko sky the ball over from 10 yards out, a very unfitting finale to what had been a fantastic, swift and precise move that he had himself been a key component? I ask, simply because I've not seen or heard mention of this chance - which would have taken us 2 goals to the good - or indeed of any of the other decent opportunities we created. The reviews of the match show the 2 goals and then a load of Woolwich shots, but never anything else from Tottenham. Just another case of media bias?
I didn't see the particular show but I totally agree sometimes they are bitch bias. But tbh gooners had some bad misses. The 1on 1 15 footer from mikiterian? Could have put them up 1:0 that ended up directly in the hands of Gaza was to me worse shot than Sissokos over the post to sky shot

it was not 10 yards out more like 18 - Sissoko miss vs Woolwich [Carabao Cup] : soccer

it was a very good move

Makes me chuckle again. Love Sisokko. We get this him lol. If he started to put these down to nets I am telling you we would be 5:0 over every game soon
its a bit behind him - he should have done better but it wasn't a sitter that people have been saying it was.

I am so impressed with his change, players have gone from trying to avoid passing to him to actively searching g him out. Very often he is choosing the correct difficult ball rather than the easy ball. If he can keep this up I am amazed by the difference and cant remember seeing such a dramatic change in a mature player.

its a bit behind him - he should have done better but it wasn't a sitter that people have been saying it was.
I am so impressed with his change, players have gone from trying to avoid passing to him to actively searching g him out. Very often he is choosing the correct difficult ball rather than the easy ball. If he can keep this up I am amazed by the difference and cant remember seeing such a dramatic change in a mature player.
I know he looks so dam mature physically already but he can mature more under Poch with support from teammates.

I wasn't expecting him to score and I had a little chuckle.
For me his positives vastly outweigh his negatives.

I would have been fucking fuming if we were losing though, or even looked like we were in trouble

Yeah this was unfortunate. It was hard to criticise him because he did really well in the move up until then, it was very pretty football. As soon as it got passed back to the centre and he was on the end of it I had a good idea of what would happen. He was the wrong person at the right time.

Doesn't take away from how well he has been driving our midfield forward lately, though.

Really stepped up when we needed it with such depleted midfield options. Why people still want him sold is beyond me he puts a shift in wherever he's asked to play and opposition players are obviously terrified of him.

Very few people can take his physique and strength. Add all that with his seemingly in ending stamina and even when we purchase technically better players or move him on , like Dembele, his skill set is one that can always be useful and hard to replace.

Plus, that pic with his little happy face in the rainbow makes me feel warm inside

Back
Top Bottom