We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko.......in the last 10 matches, something has happened to him. He must be eating raw horse placenta or something. Both enforcer and opportunity maker in one. Unbelievable how he has come into his own.....though I got nervous when he fucked that distribution from Lloris with 3 minutes left, and they had a throw in from the final third.

When we finally equalized, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. It had to happen too. We were so dominant.

Fantastic. Simply fantastic.

COYS

That was Lloris's mistake imo, you need your captain to be calm in those circumstances FFS.

THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEAT PSV AT HOME YOU FUCKING FUCK.

Can you imagine if a Spurs player did this? Holy Christ.

People talk about what they deserve. Maybe if you are content to draw with PSV because you think Tottenham will lose, you deserve to go out. When we scored against Barecelona, we picked up the ball and went straight for the winner. We all saw the video when the san siro found out we were level. We saw the way Inter were just passing it around, waiting for the news of us having lost to come through.

Inter thought they could sneak through with the draw. Same way they thought they could sneak through playing for a draw at Wembley.

In the last three games spurs fought for their life, even when things seemed hopeless. Inter did not. That's why we are in the knockouts, and they in the Europa league.

It's 'To dare is to do', not 'To defend is to do'.

Spurs 'concern' at fan treatment in Barcelona

Tottenham Hotspur have expressed "great concern" at reports from their supporters about violent treatment at the Camp Nou on Tuesday, after footage emerged appearing to show Barcelona security personnel beating them with batons.

One 45-second clip posted on Twitter shows stewards striking out at fans during Tuesday's Champions League meeting between the two teams, seemingly without provocation, as one supporter yells: "You can't do that!"

A Spurs spokesman said: "We have been made aware of a number of issues our fans faced in gaining access to the stadium. The reports we have received from our supporters are obviously of great concern to us and we shall be contacting the relevant authorities."

The fan who posted the video wrote: "I just need to address this issue which happened last night during the game. Absolutely disgusting behavior by Barcelona stewards hitting us with batons for no reason! @SpursOfficial please send this to @UEFA @ChampionsLeague its disgusting. RT to find these scumbags!"

The Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust have "requested an urgent debrief with the club" and invited fans to submit photos or accounts of the events.

One replied with more video footage of a beating with a baton, while others posted photos of large bruises.

https://twitter.com/THSTOfficial/status/1072590735852085251
It is not the first time Barcelona stewards have been accused of being heavy-handed with fans of an English team.

Back in April, Chelsea submitted a formal complaint to UEFA regarding the treatment of their travelling supporters by stewards and Spanish police before and after the second leg of their Champions League round-of-16 tie against Barcelona.

Tottenham Hotspur have expressed "great concern" at reports from their supporters about violent treatment at the Camp Nou on Tuesday, after footage emerged appearing to show Barcelona security personnel beating them with batons.

One 45-second clip posted on Twitter shows stewards striking out at fans during Tuesday's Champions League meeting between the two teams, seemingly without provocation, as one supporter yells: "You can't do that!"

A Spurs spokesman said: "We have been made aware of a number of issues our fans faced in gaining access to the stadium. The reports we have received from our supporters are obviously of great concern to us and we shall be contacting the relevant authorities."

The fan who posted the video wrote: "I just need to address this issue which happened last night during the game. Absolutely disgusting behavior by Barcelona stewards hitting us with batons for no reason! @SpursOfficial please send this to @UEFA @ChampionsLeague its disgusting. RT to find these scumbags!"

The Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust have "requested an urgent debrief with the club" and invited fans to submit photos or accounts of the events.

One replied with more video footage of a beating with a baton, while others posted photos of large bruises.

It is not the first time Barcelona stewards have been accused of being heavy-handed with fans of an English team.

Back in April, Chelsea submitted a formal complaint to UEFA regarding the treatment of their travelling supporters by stewards and Spanish police before and after the second leg of their Champions League round-of-16 tie against Barcelona.

Dirty cunts. They shouldn't take their hatred of England out on what is an international fanbase

Really, Barca should serve a 3 year ban for this conduct. Why 3 years? Because I have evaluated all the evidence and made my decision.

Incidentally, earlier this week two UEFA officials pushed in front of some disabled passengers waiting to board a plane in Glasgow. Cunts. With my own eyes, I saw it with my own fucken eyes.

Dirty cunts. They shouldn't take their hatred of England out on what is an international fanbase

Think it's a typical Spanish security trait. I know both Rangers and Celtic fans have complained about their treatment in Spain too. Although dishing it out to Rangers and Celtic fans means taking the chance that your kneecaps could soon be presented to you in a shopping bag.

People talk about what they deserve. Maybe if you are content to draw with PSV because you think Tottenham will lose, you deserve to go out. When we scored against Barecelona, we picked up the ball and went straight for the winner. We all saw the video when the san siro found out we were level. We saw the way Inter were just passing it around, waiting for the news of us having lost to come through.

Inter thought they could sneak through with the draw. Same way they thought they could sneak through playing for a draw at Wembley.

In the last three games spurs fought for their life, even when things seemed hopeless. Inter did not. That's why we are in the knockouts, and they in the Europa league.

It's 'To dare is to do', not 'To defend is to do'.
Love this, sums up our group perfectly.

Heard this from a big bunch of lads leaving the ground, don't know if it was sung in the Plaza as I was only there for about half an hour, didn't hear it during the game...

Tottenham in the Camp Nou
Arsen*l in Timbuktu

I'm perfectly happy to overlook the mispronunciation of "Nou" as "noo", not "no" to make it rhyme, great work chaps. Been singing it to myself ever since, and judging by the odd looks I've been given once or twice, possibly out loud too without realising

:kanegoal:

Heard this from a big bunch of lads leaving the ground, don't know if it was sung in the Plaza as I was only there for about half an hour, didn't hear it during the game...

Tottenham in the Camp Nou
Arsen*l in Timbuktu

I'm perfectly happy to overlook the mispronunciation of "Nou" as "noo", not "no" to make it rhyme, great work chaps. Been singing it to myself ever since, and judging by the odd looks I've been given once or twice, possibly out loud too without realising

:kanegoal:

The version that was being sung I believe was “Woolwich watching doctor who” but I may be wrong, I had many drinks by that point.

I was in that area and some, one in particular, of our fans really weren't helping.

Doesn't excuse it, but no one was unhappy when he was ejected.

Back
Top Bottom