Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Straight after half time he could have laid the ball off to Eriksen near the edge of the box who had a lot of space. Instead Harry went the long way round and shot left foot well wide. That's something that irritated me at the time but even more so after what transpired.

I'm the biggest Kane fan you'll find....but when you see how City players so often play the ball for someone else to tap in....I wish Harry was a bit more like that when the opportunity is there. I'm not saying Eriksen would have gone on and scored but Harry was pretty well of balance by the time he shot on his weaker foot.

giphy.gif

IMHO, if you want the golden boot, you need to be more than one goal ahead of Kane at this point in the season.

That’s a good read. Agree with all of it. It’s also why you get the feeling he will smash all of the records because he will still be banging goals in well in to his thirties due to not relying on one attribute. As long as he stays healthy, which he probably will, he will break greaves and shearer before he is 30 and Rooneys England record soon after I think. Then he will just keep plundering goals and records for another 5 years that will probably never be broken.

That's what big players do.

Was no where near his best today but come up with the big moment in the game. Cracking assist for Lucas.

How surprising

Oh come on.

We drew last night and deservedly went through based on our group performances but now saying we can win it.

Yep we can all say it but if you have 100 quid in your pocket and outside of nepotism where would you place your 50, 30, 20 quid?

I just think we need say nothing that's all.

Last edited:
Oh come on.

We drew last night and deservedly went through based on our group performances but now saying we can win.

Yep we can all say it but if you have 100 quid in your pocket and outside of nepotism where would you plave your 50, 30, 20 quid?

I just think we need say nothing that's all.
Bullish Harry Kane sets sights on World Cup and Golden Boot double

You were one of those who ridiculed him for saying this on the eve of the World Cup no doubt. There are those that do and there are those that knock those that do.

Back
Top Bottom