We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DuJIIftW0AAVi80.jpg:large

I'm so over this stupid fucking celebration. It was awesome the first time, but now with everyone under the sun doing it, it means nothing now.
Sliding on the knees, sliding on the chest, the shush gesture, the floss, someone starts it but not all of them have to go out of date.
I think the shirt one belongs only to great players in big games, not the likes of Mark Noble playing away at Luton Town
With Harry the message is "you think you're gonna sign me up, but you feckin won't"

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot, and you've never supported spurs in your life.

Get off this forum, before I kick you off it. TWAT

Calm down squire and that's just stupid.

What gets me about so many of our fans us that you cannot see the Woolwich parallels.

They would be equally flush with chest pumping if they got through to the last 16 by beating a top club.

In of itself it would represent an achievement but what do we win?

I want us to win but I it is the context that always comes first.

Put this way I will be no more pleased than I was when we beat Leicester on the weekend.

Calm down squire and that's just stupid.

What gets me about so many of our fans us that you cannot see the Woolwich parallels.

They would be equally flush with chest pumping if they got through to the last 16 by beating a top club.

In of itself it would represent an achievement but what do we win?

I want us to win but I it is the context that always comes first.

Put this way I will be no more pleased than I was when we beat Leicester on the weekend.

Because you're an idiot, and not a spurs fan.

Get off the forum, you wanker. Don't bother replying - any cunt who doesn't see how big a game this is, or appreciate it, isn't worthy of my team.

You're a gooner loving maggot, end of.

Back
Top Bottom