Just because you can...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2bp7yx.jpg

I agree. I also blame Case and Eperons. Tossers

This is probably the best thread there has been in a while.

We're not trying censor, but asking people to not argue about fucking everything is a fair ask Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon . It gets massively dull for everyone not involved, and to get involved would be duller still.

Also saying we don't ban doesn't mean we have to blindly accommodate all manner of cunt without getting remotely irritated.

This is probably the best thread there has been in a while.

We're not trying censor, but asking people to not argue about fucking everything is a fair ask Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon . It gets massively dull for everyone not involved, and to get involved would be duller still.

Also saying we don't ban doesn't mean we have to blindly accommodate all manner of cunt without getting remotely irritated.

Blatant "I made a good thread" post......

Back
Top Bottom