Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didnt Bale play up top in a per-season game?

Not advocating it, just thinking about what options we have now...

One small enjoyment I took from watching the game on telly is when they were 4-1 up they were audibly signing. Then when we got a goal back they went deathly silent, you could smell the fear that we were going to come back. Ah well, wasn't to be. Anyway, fuck em. Bunch of used tampons. Can't we all just get along now please? This has all been unbareable enough without reading all this shit... Or at least have an actual fight until the death and get it over with. Admin Admin I still can't line space, WTF. Teach me... Just like you did last night.

In the pub I was in... "Fucking hell 4-2 and he's bringing on Santos... you watch, you watch, it's gonna end up 4-4 or 5-4... fucking hell... they'll do this"

I went onto youtube and only found horrific videos of gloating Scum fans. I didnt even get angry.

It just made me realise I would genuinely rather get relegated, and it was them who sent us down with a 7-0 win, than actually support that club.

Words cannot describe how much I detest them. Lauding it with their identical scarves.

How many times before they beat us 5-2 last year did I hear from some gooner "This season is too much. I think Im just going to take a break from it all......", or "Wengers failed us, Im disgusted by this team" or "I am boycotting games until they spend some money"........

I bet they all came flooding back the second it looked like that 13pt gap was actually in touching distance....smiling and goading "haaaaaahaaaaaa, forever in our shadow!!!"

Sorry cunt, but for us to be in your shadow, you have to actually be there. Not on strike because you didnt win enough.

Never has the term Sing When Your Winning been so apt.

I really, truely hate that club, and all they do with their cheap, hollow ridicule is make me a better Spurs fan.

Scum

Talking about fans, an Woolwich supporter text me saying some of the Spurs chanting was a disgrace, I dont think he was on the wind up so was wondering if anything controversial was being sung? Or was the Soooool, Sol, song doing the rounds? Or Eduardo whats that popping out of your sock ones?

Talking about fans, an Woolwich supporter text me saying some of the Spurs chanting was a disgrace, I dont think he was on the wind up so was wondering if anything controversial was being sung? Or was the Soooool, Sol, song doing the rounds? Or Eduardo whats that popping out of your sock ones?

Fuck all mate! French Jimmy Saville once I think. That's the worst it got

Back
Top Bottom