Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not popular but I’d have Vardy here in a flash, however unlikely a transfer.
Forget CMs, imagine being able to use him in games like last night.
No way they would have had possession in our half for 25 straight minutes.
No thanks we don't need him.

----------------------Lloris--------------------
--------Toby-------Foyth-------Jan--------
Aurier----Winks----Sissoko----Davies
-------------Eriksen---Dele-----------------
----------------------Kane---------------------

I did say not popular didn’t I.....the problem is that is the exact kind of striker we need to give us an outlet in games.

I genuinely wish we kept Defoe because Soldado, Janssen and Llorente at a combined 65M has been, well Shite hasn’t it.
Would rather play Son there than Vardy.

Correct.

We don't need another striker of any description.

In fact if one miraculously comes through the junior ranks I hope we move him on quickly.
I wouldn't go that far but I can see where you're coming from, it's extremely difficult for a young striker when your competition is Kane and Son.

I wouldn't go that far but I can see where you're coming from, it's extremely difficult for a young striker when your competition is Kane and Son.

Mate I was being ironic.

We need another striker. It really is that simple in my eyes and one that is very different to Kane.

For me it is about options and also a player whose stock-in trade is goalscoring.

I’m mean a flat track bully....more like Lukaku or Vardy..

Flat-tracking = vs lesser oppo...?

If we can't depend on our players against lesser teams then what use are they to us at all?

Not that I'm suggesting that equates to Son...

Also, lesser teams park the bus against us; something that both Vardy & Lukaku are proven to struggle with.

Mate I was being ironic.

We need another striker. It really is that simple in my eyes and one that is very different to Kane.

For me it is about options and also a player whose stock-in trade is goalscoring.
We've got Son, I think he's more than good enough and he can play more than one position. Unless we have a chance to get someone like Martial we should spend elsewhere.

We've got Son, I think he's more than good enough and he can play more than one position. Unless we have a chance to get someone like Martial we should spend elsewhere.

I honestly do not rate Martial and I disagree re: Son.

He is an option lost when he plays up top, good though he was when tried.

Back
Top Bottom