Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
I've let my doggo handle this thread for me. :)

NmcoLsF.jpg

Irrational hatred of Villa aside this is the one team outside of London and the usual suspects that really piss me off, dating way back to the 1990s.

So we better fuck them the fuck up. Fuckers.

Forest vs Preston first. Leg it to the train station, get into Leicester for half five. Counting House?

Always a decent game against this lot. They've been very hit and miss this season, but if we are on form then we will have enough to do them. Here's hoping Vardy is still injured or at least on the bench. Cant be doing with that pointy chinned cunt shushing me.

Sure Foxes Talk will be having a little peek on here shortly. They love a bit of TFC!

Tough game this. Not as easy as it looks on paper.

Doesn't look easy on paper but let's hope Vardy is still out.

I would think even if he plays he won't be 100%.

Another test of our resolve that is for sure but our squad has got depth in some areas and we are likely to bring back Davies, Aurier and Sissoko
All this paper waste... and tell me, these days, who exactly IS looking at this on paper?

I tell ya, it's not as easy as it looks on computer screen/mobile device!!
:pochfacepalm: #pedant

Forest vs Preston first. Leg it to the train station, get into Leicester for half five. Counting House?

Always a decent game against this lot. They've been very hit and miss this season, but if we are on form then we will have enough to do them. Here's hoping Vardy is still injured or at least on the bench. Cant be doing with that pointy chinned cunt shushing me.

Sure Foxes Talk will be having a little peek on here shortly. They love a bit of TFC!

Not popular but I’d have Vardy here in a flash, however unlikely a transfer.
Forget CMs, imagine being able to use him in games like last night.
No way they would have had possession in our half for 25 straight minutes.

Absolutely dreading this.

They are not a bad team and have players who can cause us real problems. I also feel they raise their game for us since getting hammered in 2017.

We were absolutely awful against them at the KP last season. And we will need to be better than we have been in our last 2 league games that's for sure.

Lloris
Aurier - Foyth - Alderweireld - Davies
Sissoko - Dier - Dele
Eriksen - Kane - Son
I'd probably go with that. I've left Vertonghen out on the basis that we have Barcelona in the week and if he got injured wed be pretty fucked and I wouldn't want to see Dier play at the back.

Sneaky 1-2 win.

Not popular but I’d have Vardy here in a flash, however unlikely a transfer.
Forget CMs, imagine being able to use him in games like last night.
No way they would have had possession in our half for 25 straight minutes.

A striker that you can play the ball over the top to is hardly a difficult commodity to come by if we wanted to go that way. Even one as good at it as Vardy.

Can you imagine Poch dealing with his 3 cans of red bull, half bottle of port and a nicotine patch pre-match? The guy is a scumbag and is almost 32 so i'm gonna say no.

A striker that you can play the ball over the top to is hardly a difficult commodity to come by if we wanted to go that way. Even one as good at it as Vardy.

Can you imagine Poch dealing with his 3 cans of red bull, half bottle of port and a nicotine patch pre-match? The guy is a scumbag and is almost 32 so i'm gonna say no.

I did say not popular didn’t I.....the problem is that is the exact kind of striker we need to give us an outlet in games.

I genuinely wish we kept Defoe because Soldado, Janssen and Llorente at a combined 65M has been, well Shite hasn’t it.

Headhunters lapdogs

When I was living in Leicester they were the most plastic fans I had come across - perfect match for that lot.

Recent times the Chairmen and his love of the game and appreciation for the fans was probably the best thing they had going for them.

But do love beating this football club, 4-2 with a Kane hat-trick would be nice. 8-0 would be better.

So I'm going 2-1 Spurs.

I did say not popular didn’t I.....the problem is that is the exact kind of striker we need to give us an outlet in games.

I genuinely wish we kept Defoe because Soldado, Janssen and Llorente at a combined 65M has been, well Shite hasn’t it.

The emergence of Kane was truly mana sent from heaven to feed the starving masses.

Yet another game in a busy period and the fickle Tottenham fans have sold their allocation that didn't even go to members, dreadful fans. I don't like Leicester, I don't like vardy and I hate Lineker too. Another club that will raise their game against us. First visit for me was a 2-1 defeat late 1976 at Filbert Street when Ralph Coates scored our goal. Hoping for a better result this time around. Would be nice to go even further clear of the chav vermin if they lose to oil fc.

Back
Top Bottom