What do British Spurs fans think of foreign Spurs fans?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Met some magnificent fans since living in the US, really dedicated, of course some idiots who are just on bandwagon but in the main in Chicago, Nashville, LA and other places some great fans.

As others have said I would have rather sat next to any of them when I was in Paxton than some of the miserable twats i had the displeasure of being alongside week in week out

We need genuine supporters now more than ever, especially now the gooners have perked up a lot

Good point about the rivalry, not having to suffer the pesky goons on a daily/weekly basis surely influences how the less local based fans see them. I've hated them ever since i became Spurs because it comes with the territory (and because loads of them are just cunts) but i lack the same adversity for Chelsea for example (mainly as i've rarely encountered the vileness that they bring). I do however know quite a lot of Pool fans and 95 % of them are thundercunts of the worst level. There's no arguing football with them, its not possible, they dont get the game, they never ever acknowledge the facts and live in the past. Even the Belgian scouse fans are like that, it's like there's a gene that can only be achieved by thorough inbreeding coupled with lifelong indoctrination that runs through all of their family lines
Tbh I’m from just outside north east London where’s there’s a massive spurs contingent and you rarely find Chelsea fans here, in fact I’ve met very few Chelsea fans my entire life, the area is dominated by West Ham, Woolwich and us but virtually 0 Chelsea fans, I guess most of them come from west London and the surrounding areas, so I’ve never really seen how they are on a daily basis

Tbh I’m from just outside north east London where’s there’s a massive spurs contingent and you rarely find Chelsea fans here, in fact I’ve met very few Chelsea fans my entire life, the area is dominated by West Ham, Woolwich and us but virtually 0 Chelsea fans, I guess most of them come from west London and the surrounding areas, so I’ve never really seen how they are on a daily basis
Herts or Essex?

No problem with it all - happy to see as many people support Spurs as possible.

Got more a problem with British entitled fans who do everything to bash the club for not winning a trophy.
I agree with Totti. I love and embrace all our fans, regardless of ethnicity or nationality.

Although my problem is with our soft centred British fans who do everything to bash up other fans, both English and foreign, who voice their concern and frustration at the clubs unprecedented lack of trophies.

I agree with Totti. I love and embrace all our fans, regardless of ethnicity or nationality.

Although my problem is with our soft centred British fans who do everything to bash up other fans, both English and foreign, who voice their concern and frustration at the clubs unprecedented lack of trophies.

My point being that we don't support Spurs and didn't start supporting Spurs because we were glory hunting or were happy with trophies. We're not a HUGE club or have had a lengthy spell of winning things and used to it (Like Liverpool in the 80s, United in the 90s/00s etc). It's almost like supporting Everton and moaning that they haven't won a trophy in decades. I don't visit Everton forums or know too many Everton fans so I don't know if they also have that sense of entitlement.

It'd be nice to win a trophy and on the basis of our form over the last 3-4 years, we should probably have got to more than 1 final but we haven't deserved anything nor does it really annoy me that we haven't won one. That's all.

Excuse me?

gettyimages-485360238.jpg
Out of all the beautiful English women you could choose you picked a 12 year old boy :pochfacepalm:

Our women are underrated, I think what doesn’t help the reputation is generally when British women are ugly, they’re ugly

Family from Enfield, used to live in Highams Park, had no choice in who I support
Love to see the people from overseas buy into the club, particularly the ones that make a pilgrimage when they can.

The only ones I don't get on with (online) are Belgian fans, who I like to fight with, in phone boxes.:):):)

My favourites are the Scandinavians, who are mostly mental.

Apart from The Dane The Dane , who seems to be mostly suicidal

Family from Enfield, used to live in Highams Park, had no choice in who I support
Love to see the people from overseas buy into the club, particularly the ones that make a pilgrimage when they can.

The only ones I don't get on with (online) are Belgian fans, who I like to fight with, in phone boxes.:):):)

My favourites are the Scandinavians, who are mostly mental.

Apart from The Dane The Dane , who seems to be mostly suicidal
It's not that bad, surely

Back
Top Bottom