What do British Spurs fans think of foreign Spurs fans?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're always welcome.

I support the New Orleans Saints but I ain't ever been to a game nor to the city. I hope to do so one day but I'll continue to support them in the meantime.

No different to all these Spurs fans living in Belgium or Croatia or the US or Israel or anyplace really

Apart from the Scots, they can fuck off and go and follow Celtic or Rangers like the cunts that they are.

:allitongue:

Definitely a good thing. & it obviously makes foreign football more interesting if you support teams from outside of your own country. Not that anyone cares, My foreign teams are valencia, kilmarnock, parma, dortmund,& ajax.

Definitely a good thing. & it obviously makes foreign football more interesting if you support teams from outside of your own country. Not that anyone cares, My foreign teams are valencia, kilmarnock, parma, dortmund,& ajax.
I'm assuming most od foreign fans care just about Spurs like me, but might be wrong.

I'm assuming most od foreign fans care just about Spurs like me, but might be wrong.
Not sure. Would have thought most have a team they support in their home country. Totti roma, nabil porto,erm too many others to name! Although you get some who are fans of an individual player like son, who then end up supporting us because of that.

I like the fact that we have an international fan base and London is an international city. However, if we ever lost our fundamental identity as a London club and a British club then I wouldn’t be happy. Also, whether fans are from Tottenham, Totnes or Tokyo, they need to understand our history, culture and rivalries. None of this “I hate Man City most ‘cos they win a lot on TV”. It’s Chelsea, scum, Spammers and Liverpool. They must all burn and die.

Excuse me?

gettyimages-485360238.jpg

Man oh man

As for the foreign boys n girls, well if they picked us for no reason they’re either genuine Yids or certified fucking loons......or both.

So....welcome, you’re in good company here

:gazza:

Two years ago, in the queue collecting match day ticket an hour or so before the match, a S Korean Spurs fan with a to ticket in his hand asked me " Where is the stadium", I told him "Across the road".
Bless him

I've posted this before:

Im a tourist. I live in Norway and go to a lot of games. Home and away. I show you respect by not shagging your women :pochsmirk:. I leave a lot of £ to your local breweries, I keep at least one junk food store running. So you better fancy us
To be fair, your lot were over here shagging the women and taking all the money on a constant basis a few years back. It's only right some of you do the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom