New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EPZ9DCe.jpg

Dennis Hof brothel owner, dead Republican had a great campaign manager with an appropriate name,

His campaign manager Chuck Muth said Hof had died "quietly in his sleep" and was found on Tuesday morning by adult film star Ron Jeremy, who had tried to wake him for a meeting.

Still surprised that Spurs are saying the new Ticket Office will be open on the 16th December as its still scaffolded with half the building still to have the brickwork put in. I can only assume its watertight now, allowing the internal fit out to be underway.
I thought the same, maybe just the ground floor will be ready???

I thought the same, maybe just the ground floor will be ready???

I'm sure Spurs fans will only ever get into the ground floor - upper floors will be for administration/IT etc so accessible only by Spurs staff when the ticket office is in operation so upper floors needn't be finished, at least internally.

But for Spurs to 'open it' to fans I think that the outside of the building will need to be complete and all the interior of the ground floor fully wired, walls and floors in the 'finished state' and furniture in, and outside all the paving etc in place. Otherwise why let the fans see it ?

Looks a lot of work to be done in the next 2 weeks....but as I say if the building is now watertight and they are actually doing the internal wiring and general fit out, its probably 'doable' but possibly requiring 24 x 7 working to finish it.

Lets see what it looks like in a week, and maybe it'll look as if its all coming together ?

A few years ago I had an appointment with a Michael Hunt. I couldn't believe my ears when the female receptionist announced over the tannoy "visitor for Mike Hunt" - couldn't keep a straight face and it was a very short meeting !!
I was in a works canteen once and one of the bosses rang the canteen lady and asked her to put a call out for Mike Hunt. If I could go back in time I would love to take that call. 'Yep, he's coming!'

Back
Top Bottom