Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

11 goals in 17 appearances so far this season. Not bad going for a bloke ready for the knackers yard.

A quick side note, I've seen H is on 3 Prem bookings, 4 including the Champions League. Does anyone know the bookings total for suspensions kicking in and the cut off point where they don't count anymore? Also if it's just Prem cards that count etc

LOL. That Joker poster on the wall makes me love him all the more, even if it makes me doubt his taste.
:kanegoal:

11 goals in 17 appearances so far this season. Not bad going for a bloke ready for the knackers yard.

A quick side note, I've seen H is on 3 Prem bookings, 4 including the Champions League. Does anyone know the bookings total for suspensions kicking in and the cut off point where they don't count anymore? Also if it's just Prem cards that count etc
Someone will put me right hopefully if I get this wrong but off the top of my head:
  • Only PL yellow cards that you need to worry about.
  • If he gets 5 before the turn of the year then he faces a one-match suspension.
  • After that it's a limit of 10 yellows before some time in March I think. Highly doubt that's be a problem.

Yesterday was possibly the first time he put in a ‘classic’ Kane performance with Lucas Moura alongside him, which I guess is noteworthy.

Agreed - was a great performance from Harry yesterday even without getting on the scoresheet. Looks like he is heating back up right when we need it in this congested period. Expect the goals to flow soon...

Game today was a microcosm of Harry Kane's season. Snuck a goal, but looked totally slow and well off the pace again, didn't chase like he used to, and barely touched the ball in their box.

Game today was a microcosm of Harry Kane's season. Snuck a goal, but looked totally slow and well off the pace again, didn't chase like he used to, and barely touched the ball in their box.
Touches in the box is an irrelevant stat for Kane, I think he was poor today but even when on fire he doesn't have many touches in the box (not by CF standards).

Back
Top Bottom