Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav

The Fighting Cock
Hello everyone

We're currently in the process of researching a film we plan to make about Tottenham Boys We Are Here.

We're looking for people to speak to who own a copy (ideally an original), and anyone who might have appeared in the book.

I realise this is a long shot as there was only a small run on the first version, and it was published 40 years ago.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Flav

Last edited:
Hello everyone

We're currently in the process of researching a film we plan to make about Tottenham Boys We Are Here.

We're looking for people to speak to people who own a copy (ideally an original), and anyone who might have appeared in the book.

I realise this is a long shot as there was only a small run on the first version, and it was published 40 years ago.

Cheers

Flav
I seem to remember, not 100%, Crackers tweeting about the whereabouts of Paul Womble.

Have you tried John Fennelly (Club Historian) at the Club?

I'll be surprised if Kevin Hill doesn't have a copy or know someone that does (Twitter: @kevhillsy)

Good luck

Hello everyone

We're looking for people to speak to people who own a copy (ideally an original), and anyone who might have appeared in the book.

Cheers

Flav

I have an orginal. Bought from Selwyn himself. I am in the crowd shot at Southampton away.

46936970_2288052274546567_7333042718114840576_n.jpg

I am at the very back between the A & the M of 'Southampton'. Sorry for the rotation issue!

Back
Top Bottom