Poch seasons compared

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if i have time, i'm aiming to add pretty graphs to this thread after four premier league game intervals, charting our performances since pochettino arrived.

the graph show points accumulated (left) and the round of each game (bottom). each season has the reported spend on the right (14/15 +£10M).

figures taken from spurs' season pages via wikipidea

after the first four games of the season, we are having our best campaign since pochettino arrived at spurs, up by 1 point on his previous best of 8 points set in 16/17.

it's interesting to see his second season at the club, taking just 3 points from the first 4 games with no wins. if you can remember during that time, pockets of fan opinion was divided, some even asking for him to be replaced.

tJvbIBM.png

to be continued...

I think we've actually done a great job grinding out wins while navigating this horrific injury crisis.
The only trouble is, I could easily see the injury crisis getting worse. We might not be far off City or Liverpool, but likewise Chavs and Gooners aren't far off us either. We'll have to be careful to not take any league points for granted.

I think we've actually done a great job grinding out wins while navigating this horrific injury crisis.
The only trouble is, I could easily see the injury crisis getting worse. We might not be far off City or Liverpool, but likewise Chavs and Gooners aren't far off us either. We'll have to be careful to not take any league points for granted.

Yep agreed.

A weird season thus far.

Players out of form, performances disjointed and a lack of freshness and yet 3rd and within 2 or 4 points from top after today.

We could quite easily break our record points tally and only find that it's enough for 4th place. Crazy how good of a start we've made yet could be 5 points off top.

We could quite easily break our record points tally and only find that it's enough for 4th place. Crazy how good of a start we've made yet could be 5 points off top.

We must put the pressure on and then at the end when we will have a chance of 1% to win the league people will just way that we'd bottled it.

Its a life of a spurs fan

The hope that kills you. If there is "normal" City, I would really believe. But even like this, if we can be 2-3 points off top by coming to NWHL, I would still have a real hope.

9 wins in 12 games.
4 games at Wembley and 8 away games. Leading the table in away games. Imagine if we were playing at our home..

The hope that kills you. If there is "normal" City, I would really believe. But even like this, if we can be 2-3 points off top by coming to NWHL, I would still have a real hope.

9 wins in 12 games.
4 games at Wembley and 8 away games. Leading the table in away games. Imagine if we were playing at our home..
And playing well with a fully fit squad.

Back
Top Bottom