PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still waiting for "so-called" Spurs fans criticising Harry Kane to apologise on this forum.....

Have they all gone to bed??

It wasn't his best game to be fair.

But everyone on here should know better than to criticise him before the end of the 90 minutes. He will ALWAYS make you eat your words in some way. As someone else put it, a living legend.

Right. Home. My pointless views. We were excellent today. Kept working hard, pressing, trying to break down a horrible team and eventually got our reward. This has been a tough run with some ugly matches and we’ve come through looking pretty decent. Even Llorente is on form, doing the job we need. His experience is showing this season and I hope we can keep him happy for many useful cameos.

We deserved a better support. Lots of PSV around the ground which was annoying. But we should be turning up in greater numbers. Partly the club’s fault for the pricing and lack of multi game packages. But still. Too many entitled moaners. We have about 10k decent fans at Wembley but the rest are silent, tourists, opposition or just negative twats.

I hate PSV.

I don’t know about the players, but I’m knackered from 4 games in barely a week.

:mong:

Just in myself. I don't have much to add to Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite 's points, and my experience was very similar re PSV fans etc. I almost enjoyed the smaller crowd as the hardcore were still there and it meant not having the depressing mix of crap support AND ridiculous queues etc. But that's very selfish of me.

Delighted with the result, but still have some worries with the squad - particularly in the wing back positions. I thought Davies was ok, and got a little more service than he usually does. Aurier was very disappointing to me; I'd really hoped he'd take his chance but he was pretty average. I thought Kane worked better when Llorente was on - perhaps if he's playing deeper it works better with an out and out striker for him to play off of.

Generally we were good and the result hugely flattered PSV. Worth the trip tonight.

Block 125 - not much chanting, one geezer constantly whingeing behind me, but at least if there were any Dutchies they didn't cheer their goal.
It wasn't so cold which helps.
Second goal caught me totally unawares, i thought it was out at first.
Funny of the night: "how did we manage to find ball boys who piss away the time when we're a goal down"

Good win just a shame it's probably to little to late, that said let's smash Inter so that they know even if they go through who was the better team, and then let's pray Barca use a B team

DrW3jjsWoAAgIkI.jpg

That inter draw changed everything. Still could have sneaked through with a loss at Barca. Now its just plain impossible. Even if we beat inter AND Barca. We need inter to draw or lose against PSV. Hope I'm wrong but don't see it all happening
No, if we win the aggregate against inter we just need an identical result against Barca that they get against PSV.

Guido, Guido, Guido.

This is not how to whine and bitch at all!

Yo' need to set up your own tread first of all. (Schoolboy error)
Then you need put in a thread OP that takes about a month to read........

an' seriously guy! What is it with your bitchin' and player assassinations? You have got to work on those! At times I almost felt that you actually support the club.

Nice try bro' - but you got to work hard on your Spurs slatin' - aint nobody goan 'tink you know about the game if you doan shit every one of our team and trash the manager!

Now you go back and think about what you done here. You has to try much harder.

Or John Thomas woan' come suck yo' dick an' make us all embarras again!
This is Mick trying to master a racially offensive patois.
New depths.

Still have it all to do thanks to that wanker Icardi, just like when we played them he scored from his only attempt on goal in the dying moments.
How would it have been different is Inter lost. We still have to beat them and hope PSV do us a favour on Matchday 6. We just need to beat them by 2 clear goals now or 1:0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom