PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The killer for us was losing at Inter

But I think we’ll beat them next game

Problem will be Inter at home to PSV as they’re shite

Kudos to Lamela and Llorente. They went in against the PSV box and were willing to be grittier than our other attackers. Willing to get more stuck in and it paid off.

We can have all the flair in the world but all teams need workhorses and grafters.

1-0 will do against Inter Milan. We have an away goal at the San Siro. Though knowing how we've been playing, a cleansheet is probably out of the realms of possibility. Just need to win by 1 clear goal or by 2 clear if they score a goal.

I'm confident we'll beat Inter - but Barca away will be tough regardless. They rarely lose at home in any competition. Even though they will already be through, they don't strike me as a team who will rest players for the sake of it.

It will make our victory at the Nou camp that much more splendid then!

Yes, of course temporal context means nothing in your world and the end justifies the means, no? And all other possible outcomes would not be possible had he been subbed, like someone else scoring a hattrick even earlier from our improved fliudity if the sub had occurred. This is the only way it could have occurred. You're a smart one. Thanks for calling me out. I am so ashamed.

Has Gazza a 100% win rate at Spurs?

Sorry Hugo, bench time.........

latest

Kept our nerve. Impressive!

I reckon we should consider gifting the opposition a goal in the first minute of every game if we play like this. Plenty of heart. Eriksen and Dele looked rusty but good to have them back.

On to Roy's Rovers.

Feckin' brilliant who wants to watch football at 4am if it's a boring 5-0 .... give me the Spurs way every time ... as for the utter melts on here? what can you say?
This is football. Fans are very passionate about their team. It's a passionate game.
When we're playing shit or losing, we get frustrated and melt. When we score a late winner we explode with joy!
These are the reactions of football fans worldwide. It's not unique to Spurs.

RiYb.gif

Back
Top Bottom