Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there a full moon or something?

2y1E.gif
Cream pie!

He’s just a dumb kid who spends 19 hours a day in front of a screen - he’s basilically a waking keyboard. Probably his parents hate him too

Says the Lego loving moron being owned by multiple different posters in multiple different threads. Calm yourself you nonce or I'm sure you'll be finding yourself in the bin shortly..

And how are you going to cope with that? I mean you won't be able to log on here DAILY to ruin some sort of thread. Shame that

Says the Lego loving moron being owned by multiple different posters in multiple different threads. Calm yourself you nonce or I'm sure you'll be finding yourself in the bin shortly..

And how are you going to cope with that? I mean you won't be able to log on here DAILY to ruin some sort of thread. Shame that
Touch a nerve, Craig? I know this one hit close to home. Or should I say close to your rat infested basement

Do any of you actually ever fucking talk about football? This place is full of clingfilm-wrapped pitbull-chewed shat out slithering shitwits.

This is our Woolwich Fan TV, where it’s not about the club at all it’s characters arguing with each other, except the forum management have not managed to be clever enough to make money out of it

If I was in charge we would have sold out the Royal Albert hall with some of these cunt offs by now

Just a word of advice. Your posts are highly repetitive and tediously dull as you only talk on one subject matter. You are also insufferably negative. I'm sure most of the forum would agree.

First immediate point to disagree with, you are not "open-minded" or "level-headed" your rants and "therapy" this forum gives you to vent attest to this.

Because I have a differing opinion or interpretation of something doesn't mean I'm "spinning" something, it means it's different to you.

Your comments last week were definitive and definite, now they appear to be conditional. If I have understood this to be correct then you still think Poch is blowing smoke up your arse with his latest quotes then?
But you tagged me and asked for a reply. So I obliged.
Now you accuse me of repeating myself!!

Look, I aint seen nobody saying Poch is leaving. Just a lot of Spurs fans commenting on his regular comments expressing his disatisfaction with the lack of signings this Summer.
The same fans were also concerned over last weeks comments where he said the ownership did not see winning football matches and titles as a priority.
Some of us are concerned he may feel forced to leave if this mindset continues and he still doesn't get the backing he deserves.

A lot of us found that alarming and worthy of comment.
And while his recent statement should be welcomed and applauded, it doesn't render everything else he's said redundant.
We're not all obliged to start stroking Levy's ball's every time Poch says something positive, are we?

Last edited:
But you tagged me and asked for a reply. So I obliged.
Now you accuse me of repeating myself!!

Look, I aint seen nobody saying Poch is leaving. Just a lot of Spurs fans commenting on his regular comments expressing his disatisfaction with the lack of signings this Summer.
The same fans were also concerned over last weeks comments where he said the ownership did not see winning football matches and titles as a priority.
Some of us are concerned he may feel forced to leave if this mindset continues and he still doesn't get the backing he deserves.

A lot of us found that alarming and worthy of comment.
And while his recent statement should be welcomed and applauded, it doesn't render everything else he's said redundant.
We're not all obliged to start stroking Levy's ball's every time Poch says something positive, are we?

There has been non-stop discussion following his comments on Monday, your interpretation of those comments has lead to you to interpret those comments as him moaning at the board, no signings, etc... It's all listed in the pages since his quotes, you are entitled to those opinions. I DON'T share those views, I never have. I was tagged out of the blue for my "spin" on those comments. I gave my view on those comments, which happen to largely fall in line with what he is saying in his most recent set of comments. What does that make of my initial interpretation? And what does it make of yours?

Where am I licking Levy's balls? I've not even mentioned his name, in my reply I've only made reference to Poch and what he says, no mention of Levy. The only person who's mentioning Levy/ENIC/Board is YOU. And we've been here before, it's your agenda (your repetition), your obsession with him colours your judgement and IMO it gets in the way of how you follow the club (your problem not mine).

As I said his comments a week ago your position was definitive and definite. What is it now? Why are you still clinging onto your initial interpretation of his quotes last week, given what he's now so clearly said? Why can't= you accept what Poch has just said?

But still no answer to the question.....
Whats the question? Where were you stroking his balls?

I never said you were. What I actually said was why do you expect me to stroke them. By repeatedly tagging and stalking me and asking for my opinion on Poch's latest positive comments it seems as though that's what you're wanting me to do.

Anyway, I'm logging off and watching the match now. COYS!
:tobyarm:

Whats the question? Where were you stroking his balls?

I never said you were. What I actually said was why do you expect me to stroke them. By repeatedly tagging and stalking me and asking for my opinion on Poch's latest positive comments it seems as though that's what you're wanting me to do.

Anyway, I'm logging off and watching the match now. COYS!
:tobyarm:
Defensive and just like the others you appear to avoid the questions put to you. You've lost the ability to actually say anything about his recent comments in isolation, I find this odd, almost as if it challenges your agenda or something.

Defensive and just like the others you appear to avoid the questions put to you. You've lost the ability to actually say anything about his recent comments in isolation, I find this odd, almost as if it challenges your agenda or something.
I just answered your question in my previous post!

Just a word of advice. You're posts are way, way too long mate. I'm sure most of the forum would agree.

I'm also sure that most open minded, level headed fans like me would be delighted with the boss's recent comments regarding his commitment to the club, just as they would be worried by his regular comments, like last week, expressing his disappointment and concerns over our lack of transfer activity in the summer.

Unfortunately, a few people like yourself choose to either ignore or put a ridiculously positive spin whenever he talks if his frustration with the pathetic backing he's received from his chairman.

Words are just Words. It's actions he and we need to see.

And I'm sure you'll be the first to raise a glass with me in hoping that finally, FINALLY., Levy and his investment company start to recognise that the small matter of the football team has a manager they can ill afford to lose.

a-toast.gif

Hang on...."words are just words" is definitely not how you viewed his comments last week
:deledoubt:

Back
Top Bottom