League Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a completely different demographic of fans at the game compared to Monday
Monday: other than my mates and family who I sit with, the other people I saw in the ground were either (a) people I'd never seen before (b) moaning, negative fans or (c) people with half half scarves and cameras out videoing the game, including City's fucking attacks.

Wednesday: loads of people I knew or recognised, and lots of what I would term heavy duty bods.

I gotta say i enjoy our League Cup so far. Much more enjoyable than the other two.
That game against Watford is so much fun. A nailbiter kind of game.
Against WHU also no walks in the park. And beating them lately are so so enjoyable even though it should be expected.

3rd consecutive London derby against our most bitter rival. I dont care if we dont deserved to win, we played shit, got tonnes of luck, as long as we win, i gotta say it probably be the best League Cup.

Back
Top Bottom