League Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Carabao Cup fourth round draw
by Claret_In_The_Blood on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:11 pm

I would. I want to see win something for a change and i would take the caravan cup if necessary.

Claret_In_The_Blood

The caravan cup....I bet he’d take that any day of the week!
:dembelelol:
bill_instory.jpg

Bill Nic did not mind what we won!

No matter what anyone might think of the footballing ability of women - there's absolutely no logical reason why women can't be just as knowledgeable about football as men, and therefore no reason why they shouldn't do draws, analysis, commentary, punditry etc. Plenty of women out there really know their stuff about football. I'd wager anything that my own mother knows more about it than you do for example!
It’s not the first time that this scared little men’s rights campaigner has expressed his fear/hatred over women having an opinion. I guess mummy didn’t hug him enough.

The draw will take place on Wednesday October 31. It will be conducted at about 9:45pm, following the conclusion of the tie between Chelsea and Derby. The draw will be shown exclusively live on Sky Sports.

//

Ball numbers:

1. AFC Bournemouth

2. Burton Albion

3. Woolwich

4. Chelsea

5. Middlesbrough or Palace

6. Tottenham

7. Man City or Fulham

8. Leicester or Southampton

Last edited:
I guess this is played week commencing the 17th? and will be sandwiched between Everton and Bournemouth at home?

A few weeks after we play them away in the league.

Not getting the luck with draws. Our reserve side will not win that one. Need to play a stronger side

Woolwich don't tend to play their strongest either..

I don't think we'll have any issues getting our players up for that one. Won't be easy though.

Back
Top Bottom