New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can I borrow a tenner?
1e2vt1.jpg

[Quits own job]

and good luck to you too,but its your attitude not your success that is wrong, I started off from a lot worse position than you have stated, worked hard for the last 40 odd years and still am as you put it social housing scum, nothing would have pleased me more than to move up the social scale to the extent of owning my own house, having 2 holidays a year etc but circumstances didn't allow it, not lack of hard work or ambition, not every one gets the breaks in life ie the well paid job that comes along just at the right time and so on, but it doesn't make us any worse a person for it and if that Little bit of success makes people like you then maybe its not a bad thing to be social housing scum
Post of the year my friend. Take a bow

:adesalute:

As it happens I give up a day a week for charity work (honestly). Of course, being able to retire at 57 helped. I still uphold that working hard, going without when younger, and planning you life and family will give anyone the same life as me. I had no lucky breaks, in fact I had some very unlucky ones. If you chose to marry three times and have 6 kids you will never have money.

I don’t think anyone really chooses three marriages. Also some would argue waiting until you are retired to live is a waste and a risk... not everyone makes it.

I don’t think anyone really chooses three marriages. Also some would argue waiting until you are retired to live is a waste and a risk... not everyone makes it.

Don’t worry about it. He’s one of those ignorant pieces of shit that assumes he’s always right about everything. I’d be as likely to care for his opinion as I would for an ISIS member marginalised for being a bit delusional. He’s literally the thickest brick in the wall, but he claims to have a nice car, so it’s all OK!

He’s either a genius WUM, in which case, fair play, or he’s just about as pathetic a piece of shit that has ever graced this planet. He’ll be way too dumb to take that onboard, so I8AVB I8AVB (a seriously stupid username by the way, that makes you sound like a meat head), please clarify!

You ignorant, bigoted, warped, biased, backwards, piece of human shit with anachronistic views on basic politics that you don’t comprehend because ‘the news just goes so fast these days, duuuurr’. You’re already Googling ‘anachronistic’ aren’t you?!

In case you weren’t sure, you’re a cunt. Not a funny cunt. Not a defiant cunt. Just that pathetic guy in the corner that some people hate and some people pity, because they’re going to live their whole life (their only life) as scum, and they won’t even know it. It’s more tragic than anything.

Good luck, you pathetic cunt with a lifetime of being a piece of miserable shit ahead of you.

And I mean that most sincerely.

Well I won't be eating or drinking in the stadium then, as I still like buying my beer and food with cash. Pub before and after the game for me.
Fucking fed up with cashless payments.
Get your grandkids to set up android/Apple pay on your phone and I promise you will never look back mate

Back
Top Bottom