New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

37229.jpg

Can anyone tell me what the Math is?

Everton look to learn from rival 'mistakes' with new stadium plans

Mistakes?....What fucking mistakes, you can guarantee their stadium will be at least a season late
If that stadium is built within the next ten years I will personally eat my own arse.

Well, not really. I need my arse. I'm just highly skeptical that place is getting built any time soon. Do they even have anything other than that very basic computer mock-up yet?

This is Chelsea fans reckoning they were moving in to Wembley and knocking down Stamford Bridge this season all over again.

If that stadium is built within the next ten years I will personally eat my own arse.

Well, not really. I need my arse. I'm just highly skeptical that place is getting built any time soon. Do they even have anything other than that very basic computer mock-up yet?

This is Chelsea fans reckoning they were moving in to Wembley and knocking down Stamford Bridge this season all over again.

The only thing Everton have in their favour is that it's regeneration that's being driven (and paid for) by the Council - so all planning issues will disappear

We are the last “new” stadium that will be opened on british soil for years to come. Abromovitsj are practically banned from UK and will soon be willing to sell his toyclub. The financial marked are cooling down after a decade with free money to lend.
Maybe we’ll see a new stand or two at Selhurst Park and Molineux.

This one's from Monday but I thought I'd throw it in here as it nicely shows the three surfaces from grass pitch to artificial turf then the blue hard surface, like at WHL.

This is taken from the East sideline looking towards the North stand (don't get confused with the goalposts sitting there)

Do_v0vJWwAAxMbt.jpg:large

Do not like.

No wonder the shop is so big (if the rumours are true) if it has to accommodate 99 different shirt numbers in 20 different sizes :pochshock:. I don't want to see a load of NFL crap on a match day. Or any day come to think about it.

Next thing we'll be forced to replace football with soccer in our name and become THSC :pochunimpressed:.

Compare the gap in the photo with what it was at WHL. We are going to be further from the pitch because regulations no longer allow the stands to be as close as they were at WHL.

Cannot find a photo from the same angle but this gives you an idea. It looks like the touchline will be twice the distance away, assuming that the new touchline will be inside the rail.
White_Hart_Lane_from_South_End.JPG
Do_v0vJWwAAxMbt.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom