League Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We play Spammers in the league before this and with our first team out am fairly confident. However this match coming so close after the MC match will mean that we will have to make many changes and I fear the same outcome as last season. This fixture was always going to be difficult and Spammers will raise their game and hopefully be seeking revenge for a defeat the week before in the Premiership. I fear the worst.

Re: Carabao Cup fourth round draw
by Simply Moore on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:03 pm

Said it a while ago, our name is on this cup this season COYI

-------------------------------------------

by TommyHammer on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 pm

It’s that time of the year again. Tottenham saying they’re going to do us until they do what they always do and bottle it, then come up with the excuse that the only reason they got done is because it was “West Ham’s cup final”

--------------------------------------------

by hammerman11 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:58 am

lets do them for the second time this season COYI

-----------------------------------------------

by Gerblatz on Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:13 am

Not bothered by this draw..gotta beat all comers to be successful and these chokers are always good for a laugh. A Halloween special to scare the **** out of those mugs.

by e17 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:02 pm

If we had to get a match against one of the “top 6” at home in the cup, I’d always want it to be that lot.

----------------------------------------

They are great for a laugh. After the first three games 'we are getting relegated' after beating a Man U team in total meltdown 'we can beat anyone'. They have turned into the most fickle & deluded fans in the Premier League.

The whole 'protest' fiasco last season which collapsed after Brady bought off the ICF was absolutely delicious.

Even if we were to lose to them, they would still be the laughing stock of the top flight so not the end of the world.

Re: Carabao Cup fourth round draw
by Simply Moore on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:03 pm

Said it a while ago, our name is on this cup this season COYI

-------------------------------------------

by TommyHammer on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 pm

It’s that time of the year again. Tottenham saying they’re going to do us until they do what they always do and bottle it, then come up with the excuse that the only reason they got done is because it was “West Ham’s cup final”

by hammerman11 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:58 am

lets do them for the second time this season COYI

-----------------------------------------------

by Gerblatz on Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:13 am

Not bothered by this draw..gotta beat all comers to be successful and these chokers are always good for a laugh. A Halloween special to scare the **** out of those mugs.

by e17 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:02 pm

If we had to get a match against one of the “top 6” at home in the cup, I’d always want it to be that lot.

----------------------------------------

They are great for a laugh. After the first three games 'we are getting relegated' after beating a Man U team in total meltdown 'we can beat anyone'. They have turned into the most fickle & deluded fans in the Premier League.

The whole 'protest' fiasco last season which collapsed after Brady bought off the ICF was absolutely delicious.

Even if we were to lose to them, they would still be the laughing stock of the top flight so not the end of the world.

fucking lol..... "propa nawty" them lot. :nawty:

Bashing away at their macbooks from their semi detached in Chelmsford. All the gear, no idea.

Only thing i'm scared of, going down there now, is dying of thirst on the way to the ground.... oh, and getting popcorn thrown at me.

Nothing wrong with semis in Chelmsford matey!

wpid-oooh-matron.jpg

No mention on this match on official web site. BBC have it down for Tuesday the day after MC which is unlikely. TV not named their matches yet but clearly there will be debate on when this is played and Spammers are hardly likely to want to accommodate our fixture congestion which is self inflicted.

I'll start giving a shit about this cup if we make it to the Semi's - up until that point it's such a distant priority behind the CL and PL that it barely registers on my consciousness. If I hadn't just googled our fixture list for the next 2 months then I wouldn't have known we were playing the Spammers.

Every football programme seems to have fucking woman on it these days . Pc gone mad . They will playing with men soon enough
No matter what anyone might think of the footballing ability of women - there's absolutely no logical reason why women can't be just as knowledgeable about football as men, and therefore no reason why they shouldn't do draws, analysis, commentary, punditry etc. Plenty of women out there really know their stuff about football. I'd wager anything that my own mother knows more about it than you do for example!

Back
Top Bottom