Savage gets Savaged - BBC 5 Live 01/09/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First post on this forum, so hi...

I don't know if anyone has been listening to BBC 5 Live today, but I implore everyone who thinks like I do, that Robbie Savage is a biased prick who isn't as knowledgeable as he thinks he is, to go onto the BBC website now and listen to 5 live starting at about the 18:16 mark.

This is because a Spurs fan calls in who is calling Savage out on his seeming bias against Spurs and bias towards Liverpool, not only does he clearly catch Savage out on lying about picking Liverpool to win the league two seasons ago (a point partly backed up by the host, I forget his name), he also shuts down Savage on virtually every counterpoint he tries to make.

It's so satisfying to listen to, hearing a member of media get called out on their obvious bias against Spurs and towards the whinging Bindippers known as Liverpool F. C.

The fella certainly held his own. Savage is almost as much of a cunt as Durham.

Personally I would rather watch all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls back to back to back than listen to either of them for a single second through choice.

P.S Paris Geller....would

The main point that the guy calls Savage out on is his comment "Can Spurs push Liverpool this season", neglecting to mention that Spurs have finished above the entitled, whinging Dippers 8 out of the last 9 seasons.

His column in the Mirror today is all about Liverpool not deserving the CL draw they received! And that he still hasn't changed his mind about us struggling because we didn't buy anybody to bolster our squad. What is it you youngsters say? What a bell end!

His column in the Mirror today is all about Liverpool not deserving the CL draw they received! And that he still hasn't changed his mind about us struggling because we didn't buy anybody to bolster our squad. What is it you youngsters say? What a bell end!

MRS P!!!!

:pochwtf::pochshock::hugoshock::lamelashock::clintonohshit::adewtf::chadliwtf::avbdamn::gylfi::avbshock::dempsey:

Don't rubbish my boys or I'll come after you.......lol
giphy.gif

Interesting listen.

BBC - iPlayer Radio

Matt is the Spurs fan who calls in, he certainly did his homework and was well prepared. Fair play to Jason Mohammed for backing Matt with his accusation to Savage about saying Liverpool would win the league.

Matt is on from around 14mins.

Spurs_1987 Spurs_1987 thanks for the heads up mate and welcome to the board.

Savage is absolute cunt. "Call back when Spurs win something" Fuck off you pathetic prick.
This coming from a guy who won all of one trophy his entire career (if you don't count being the dirtiest player in the league).

Savage is like Vinnie Jones, an average at best player who's disciplinary record was the only thing that stood out about him (well that and his stupid haircut).

“The front three of Liverpool are fantastic”.... yeah because ours is shit.

Yeah, we saw how good the "front three" of the Dippers was when Salah got injured in the CL final.

Last edited:
This coming from a guy who won all of one trophy his entire career (if you don't count being the dirtiest player in the league).

Savage is like Vinnie Jones, an average at best player who's disciplinary record was the only thing that stood out about him.

Yeah, we saw how good the "front three" of the Dippers was when Salah got injured in the CL final.

Was a member of the class of '92, but never played a senior game for Utd. Would seem Sir Alex saw the limitations of his ability at an early age.

Back
Top Bottom