Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t believe the scouser with Jim White, Liverpool beat Napoli pre season so they know how to beat them.

It’s like saying we know Barcelona as we drew with them pre season, thrashed Roma and beat AC Milan.
We won the ICC cup, so on that logic we are winning the CL.

Sorry it was Napoli not PSG they were talking about beat Pre season
So I’ve amended it

Anyway, they are favourites to go through ask hey will piss the group.

Last edited:
I would have liked something easier tbf, what if we gonna be in a title contention when we play the last 2-3 group games and we haven’t gone through?
But I’ll take this.

Inter won the transfer window.

But they've had a shocking start to the season. But they haven't found their best line up yet.

Won't be easy. I think they're likely to be easier than Dortmund were last season.

Just don't underestimate anyone going into it and we will be fine. Sort of draws you want in the CL.

Players will be buzzing.

Back
Top Bottom