Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho based his career as a coach on conflict, on tension. Surely in some cases it has served as a lightning rod to the team but in general it is a rather sad way to manage. With Manchester United has been spending a lot of years without achieving adequate results.

I voted no because I think he's hilarious especially with his put downs of Wenger and Conte. I used to wish he could manage us so we could win some trophies but I think he would be a complete disaster here.

I voted no because I think he's hilarious especially with his put downs of Wenger and Conte. I used to wish he could manage us so we could win some trophies but I think he would be a complete disaster here.

Playing the type of football he does he will never manage us

Playing the type of football he does he will never manage us
That will be a shame because with Poch we will never win anything. He did nothing at Southampton and at spurs it is only Kane Eriksen Ali and Dembele keeping him in his job.we are getting a new stadium so lets get a new proven manager. Welcome Jose Mourinho for 2019 and lets start getting silverware.

That will be a shame because with Poch we will never win anything. He did nothing at Southampton and at spurs it is only Kane Eriksen Ali and Dembele keeping him in his job.we are getting a new stadium so lets get a new proven manager. Welcome Jose Mourinho for 2019 and lets start getting silverware.

Fuck off mate. You’re not very subtle. Admin Admin can you flush this wanker?

Your obviously a fucking troll!! Not one proper spurs fan would put up with that negative fuckwit managing us.

Well you're worthy of a red card you fucking bollocks now fuck off

:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom