Manchester United @ Old Trafford (Mon 27 Aug)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NBC coverage was shambolic here in the States. Worst it’s ever been in terms of just flat out ignoring the team opposite of United.

Whatever, fuck them. I hope we take care of business against Watford and then MURDER Liverpool, put 5 past them, make Van Djik literally, LITERALLY, weep on the pitch.

But Watford first, boys.

COYS!
:tobyarm:

I watched the NBC coverage and I thought it was top notch to be honest. What do you think they did wrong?

Lucas and his bitch...it's called United's Defence...
DlolFOlW0AARxuF.jpg

Ain't that Alexis's dog? Talk about rubbing salt into a wound

Well. it was like watching West Ham in the first half. But we rode our luck and we scored our goals in clinical fahion.
We have to be the slowest team in the premier league by a long way. But we're killing the opposition slowly.
Dembele played like an old man. And Aurier is a Stoke City player. That's his level. We we flattered tonight.
Against Liverpool and City we cannot play 4-4-2. If we do, we'll get hammered.

Ahab I thought you was just a twat supporting Trump...now I know you are simply a twat!!

Well. it was like watching West Ham in the first half. But we rode our luck and we scored our goals in clinical fahion.
We have to be the slowest team in the premier league by a long way. But we're killing the opposition slowly.
Dembele played like an old man. And Aurier is a Stoke City player. That's his level. We we flattered tonight.
Against Liverpool and City we cannot play 4-4-2. If we do, we'll get hammered.
Seriously, can't believe the negativity here. Just enjoy the result, after all, that is what it's all about.

When you're leaping around the living room as much as you do in the stadium, you know you're being properly entertained. Brilliant result, and so encouraging that it was all achieved after a first half in which we were on the back foot. Lovely that Poch saw what needed to change and executed so effectively.

I can't believe some of the negativity on here. Quite frankly if you didn't enjoy that, you'll never enjoy Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom