Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See this is what cracks me up Bill......you claim you don’t care about price tags, yet spend most of the window belittling “bargain basement signings”....

Among the 8 people that agreed with your post are some who have for years non stop slagged off Levy for not spending big.
One spent the entire summer of 2017 telling everybody that you can only win stuff by spending big. His exact words.....yet now apparently you are all fine with League one signings.....because that’s what you get for 5M.

So before typing a fake news post like you did, why not take a deep breath and consider what kind of player you consider a marquee signing.....one to improve the first team.

Grealish is not good enough for many, especially consider his price....but here they are claiming price doesn’t matter.

You want marquee, but seemingly don’t care if we spend big? Explain how we will sign the proven, marquee immediate improvement type players for 5M.

You don’t want to take risks on potential, you all thought taking risks meant spend big.

Now the man crying is at peak levels despite me telling you 3 months ago this window would be like every other and you had deliberately translated Pochs interview into something you wanted to hear.
You even said that those cunts with Levy Out banners were a bit ott but you’d be happy to sign a petition.
What the FUCK?

Poch gives ten academy kids a chance to stake a claim for the first team squad, and people barely give a shit.
Winks is back and people barely give a shit....Moura to feature excites me, Zaha for 70M excites you no doubt.

I can’t wait for next Saturday. I’m buzzing for the new season.

If only you knew what that felt like.

Waaaaahhhh
Unlike you to utterly and totally misrepresent what someone says, I think you have a fantasy thread in your head at times. Your post is utter fucking drivel from start to finish, but two things jumped out...

You even said that those cunts with Levy Out banners were a bit ott but you’d be happy to sign a petition.
What the FUCK?

You what? I've never signed a football petition in my life, not even over the Stratford debacle, nor am I ever likely to.

If only you knew what that felt like.

If there are a more sanctimonious, self-righteous eight words on this forum I've yet to see them

Welcome back sammyspurs sammyspurs , can we get your thoughts on the window so far? Everything is going to plan is it? Just need to sign a few league 2 players and you'll be over the moon won't you? Even better if we sack Poch, sell Kane and Alderweireld, you'll probably blow your load you dumb cunt

Unlike you to utterly and totally misrepresent what someone says, I think you have a fantasy thread in your head at times. Your post is utter fucking drivel from start to finish, but two things jumped out...

You what? I've never signed a football petition in my life, not even over the Stratford debacle, nor am I ever likely to.

If there are a more sanctimonious, self-righteous eight words on this forum I've yet to see them
He's Hercules level of smug, can't handle being criticized

Aight boys- Sammy vs Bill/Dane coming up.
Strap in and get ready for page 1000!

giphy.gif

Welcome back sammyspurs sammyspurs , can we get your thoughts on the window so far? Everything is going to plan is it? Just need to sign a few league 2 players and you'll be over the moon won't you? Even better if we sack Poch, sell Kane and Alderweireld, you'll probably blow your load you dumb cunt

I’m delighted with the window....we haven’t sold anyone, so dont need anyone.
I’m excatic about Poch and the players who have committed and the academy lads on tour have given me a right boner.

Onomah in our plans, Winks back, I’m over the moon. If we sell someone I’d like them replaced, but as always my first choice is to simply use the squad.

You and a good few others must be dreading next weekend......sky sports yellow ticker actually fills you with more excitement than our first match.

How I’d hate to be that type of fan.

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Last edited:

So you quoted Tottis post with a photo of two cunts holding a Levy Out banner due to lack of signings in some shambolic protest outside the ground and wrote:

Bit far for me to come, but hey, rustle up an online petition and I'm your man

:avbshit:

I’ll leave that there for you to mull over....of course you got a like from John Thomas, who would also clearly like to see Levy replaced. Embarrassing.

“Clearly joking” post incoming in 3....2.....1....

Why can’t you people ever stand for your bullshit opinions when cornered?

I think the overall lack of transfers is also worth talking about.

There's some big names that everyone predicted would be a new club by now that haven't gone anywhere

Regardless of what others do, we should be striving to improve every season & never get complacent.
Don’t you think that this is exactly what Poch, the board & the team all think/want as well? And this is exactly why the players that won’t commit are not welcome. 100% to the cause or fuck off and earn your mega millions elsewhere with a team that looks to buy success rather than earn it.

Are we genuinely about to make history as the only premier league team not to make a summer window purchase excluding any clubs that may have had transfer embargos ?
If so , that alone shows how ludicrous this situation may look in seven days time

Don’t you think that this is exactly what Poch, the board & the team all think/want as well? And this is exactly why the players that won’t commit are not welcome. 100% to the cause or fuck off and earn your mega millions elsewhere with a team that looks to buy success rather than earn it.
I think the board are happy with top 4 every year if I'am being honest.

Back
Top Bottom