Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the Yids in America just a heads up, the UK goes off daylight savings time at 2 AM on Sunday, so the game is one hour later than it would be normally (in this case its on at 11 AM Eastern, 10 AM Central, 9 AM Mtn, 8 AM Western). The mid-week game at Norwich and next weekend vs Wigan will also be an hour later than usual.

COME ON YOU SPURS

Erm isn't it one hour earlier than normal?
So 3pm for easy coast is currently 10am but on Sunday it will be 9am as we will essentially be playing when it would have been 2pm.

:Dempsey:

Erm isn't it one hour earlier than normal?
So 3pm for easy coast is currently 10am but on Sunday it will be 9am as we will essentially be playing when it would have been 2pm.

:Dempsey:

All I know is 3 pm kickoffs are usually 9 am Central and Sundays is 10 am. I used to get so confused by this shit in the days before I had Fox Soccer. They've got this listed as 10:53 am Live Eastern on their website.

I think because you fall back the game is played when it would have been 4 pm GMT.

I think having a couple of days off to be with your new born baby is fair enough. I actually think it's a good thing that AVB is actually treating the players like human beings rather than robots. It breeds a good spirit.

Couldn't get another spare for my mate so looks as if i'm travelling alone.. anyone fancy meeting at the station/in a pub for a few cheeky beverages?

most people seem to be getting the 1054 from Waterloo. x
I'm travelling from Bournemouth and aiming to get to Southampton around 12.30! I'm sure I won't have any problems finding Spurs but I like the TFC'ers because there aren't many kneejerking melters around these parts
:adeohshit: :kaboullol: :baletroll:

Couldn't get another spare for my mate so looks as if i'm travelling alone.. anyone fancy meeting at the station/in a pub for a few cheeky beverages?

Am also going solo. Getting the 12.04 or something from clapham so will arrive in southampton around 1. Keen to meet some of you cunts there.

Back
Top Bottom