Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
What are the rules on banners at White Hart Lane.
I doubt we would be allowed to fly banners like this:
bluebirdsextinct.png
or this​
against-modern-football.jpg
(Images from supportersnotcustomers.files.wordpress.com)

I think a few banners at White Hart Lane expressing out views on safe standing, high ticket prices, less commercially based match days etc. Hung off the shelf they could be right in Levy's face for the entire 90 minutes.

Our scummy red neighbours have done something similar - they flew one with 'WhereHasOurArseholeGone' (replace hole with 'nal')

If everyone had similar views, possibly fly one at the next 1882 match.

Maybe? :harryhmm:

We're a bit rubbish for banners in general anyway aren't we? The Europeans love a banner or two. Even the <removed>s and the likes have united have a few banners. Liverpool also love a big banner on the kop. I'd def like to see a few at the lane.

Only 30cm by 30cm plastic standard issue club flags will be tolerated.

Drums are dangerous to the ears.
Big flags have big poles which can be used as batons.
Standing can cause a crush on the non existent fences.
Countries flags are too political.

Sit down, shut up, enjoy your sandwich.

Remeber that Banner someone got done when West Ham got relegated with ' Return to base agent Keano'
:keane:

Id love to have a massive AUDERE EST FACERE, or that Bil Nic print, the size of Park Lane.

We wont get away with politics Im afraid.....maybe a massive drum picture, to troll Levy?

think hull are looking at it, should just call it standing, it was generally safe if you didnt have cunts like the sheff weds chairman involved anyway.
supply and demand will kick in, they'll be charging more for standing.

We've gotta have one of the most stick-up-the-arse boards in football. Historically and now. Also a pretty cuntish fan base. Blah.

That's the thing, you know those enormous banners you see at Anfield, can you imagine trying to get one of those up at the lane. The club wouldn't allow it, and even if they did, the fans around you would complain. Maybe I'm just a bit jaded but I don't really think so.

Back
Top Bottom