Media darlings thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, that cunt was a Liverpool fan

Mystery solved!
People want to believe this shit so badly.
One season wonder
Tap in merchant
Cheat
“X”,”Y” or “Z” is better

Quite why, I cannot explain other than one obvious reason...sickening, green eyed envy is torturing them.

Every single one of these cunts (& that is the only word to describe these pond dwellers) would give a testicle to have Harry in their team. Every single one of them.
My neighbour (the die hard hammer) sent me a one line message after the game. It read “Harry Kane, pure class”. That’s what they should all be saying. But they can’t bring themselves to. They are in denial, grievously jealous or simply don’t have a fucking clue on the subject of football.

Fuck ‘em all
:avbfu:

That's the problem with the new generation of fans. You can't discuss anything about the game without their rabid dogma.
R.I.P. old school bants.
It’s not even the new generation it’s social media.....everyone can hide.

Imagine a scouser standing in the Kop and saying Lukaku is better than Kane.
Wouldn’t happen would it, in the real world.
In Cyber land anything goes though, like cunts wishing death on their own goalkeepers family.

Liverpool fans at the CL final would have kicked his head in if he actually shouted it out.

In Cyber land anything goes though, like cunts wishing death on their own goalkeepers family.

Liverpool fans at the CL final would have kicked his head in if he actually shouted it out.

True sam, but I have met people in the real world who are like this. People who 'chose' their team based on success, past or present.
Oh, and as this thread has been quite mature, you're a cnut! :lamelaaghh:

If scoring tap ins was that easy everyone would do it. Kane scores those types of goals because he anticipates where the ball will be and finds space in the box. People only look at the goal, they don't look at all the work Kane does leading up to it to make the goal look easy.

If scoring tap ins was that easy everyone would do it. Kane scores those types of goals because he anticipates where the ball will be and finds space in the box. People only look at the goal, they don't look at all the work Kane does leading up to it to make the goal look easy.
People are thick cunts that's it

They look for arguments and statements to prove whatever point they want to make. If you are a hater you'll look for shortcomings or cheapshots, if you are a believer you'll happily ignore those. And truly objective or neutral people don't exist, we are not wired like that.

Jealousy and ignorance, a devastating combination and almost impossible to argue against because you get dragged down to their level. But here goes:

Lukaku scores loads of "unnecessary" goals - the 4th in a 4-0 rout of a useless Palace for instance. The 4th in a 4-1 v a crap Barcodes.

Kane scores alot of the early goals that put us ahead - Everton, Wet Spam, H'field, Bindippers just looking at the start of the season.

These guys tried to do the same -

Premier League stats: Salah, Lukaku, Kane… Which player's goals have won the most points?

Bringing it up is a double-edged sword - the goalposts get changed to - oh, you're a one man team after all; he's so good he'll go abroad; without him you're useless (except that Son etc score a shedload when he's injured, but you know what I mean)

Social media has retarded civility

It will recover but it's definitely taken a knock

The wank fest over Salah on BBC is insane. It has been going on for weeks.

Talk about overkill.

I'm not against excessive praise of the top players - they deserve it. My only issue is that when Kane was doing it in his 1st season, the praise was always combined with hints of "is he a one season wonder" crap

With Salah, it is rare for foreigners to come here and get the types of stats he has - it's amazing when you consider all the world class foreign players we have had in the prem league. He's biggest challenge is now to replicate that form next season. Kane did it and shut the one season wonder brigade up for good.

Back
Top Bottom