Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t wait for this to become *can’t see him ever playing for an Argentina squad managed by Maradona, as a special invitee to the African Cup of Nations wearing black away colours, against an Egypt squad in the second round of the group stages of the tournament held in Morocco as a prepper for the 2026 World Cup, whose biggest prematch storyline was the ongoing 3 way public cuntoff war between Barcelona’s Salah, Mcdonald’s Mido, and that dipper geezer in the Pharoah hat.**

**Prediction only valid if local temperature is between 24-27C at time of kickoff of said match.:pocheyes:

You're trying too hard...

You're a bit of case in point in regards my above post. The Argentine coach is closer to my thinking. It's not Messi or Dybala keeping him put the squad, it's players like Maximiliano Mesa, who earns a quarter of Lamela's wages. Not to mention Lanzini or Enzo Perez.

I'll be gutted if we don't upgrade him with another attacking left footer this window. We desperately need a Sane, Salah, Mahrez, Fekir type player. It opens up a lot more options. Leon Bailey or Malcom replacing Lamela would benefit us massively.

And SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur - "cat nonce"? you need to give those bestiality videoes a rest.

You're trying too hard...

You're a bit of case in point in regards my above post. The Argentine coach is closer to my thinking. It's not Messi or Dybala keeping him put the squad, it's players like Maximiliano Mesa, who earns a quarter of Lamela's wages. Not to mention Lanzini or Enzo Perez.

I'll be gutted if we don't upgrade him with another attacking left footer this window. We desperately need a Sane, Salah, Mahrez, Fekir type player. It opens up a lot more options. Leon Bailey or Malcom replacing Lamela would benefit us massively.

And SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur - "cat nonce"? you need to give those bestiality videoes a rest.
I don’t know why you do this to yourself, these predictions are a really bad habit of yours. Just like your previous predictions, when Lamela is fit with a run of consistent appearances under his belt he’ll get the opportunity to play in the Argentina squad again.

He’ll get called up for a friendly sometime next year, you’ll say it’s meaningless but he’ll never play a real match for Argentina again. Then he’ll sub into a qualifier, and you say it was due to injuries or the match was practically over and he’ll never start at a tournament. Then he’ll start in the Copa and you’ll say that he’s disappointing and definitely not going to play in the World Cup. Then it’ll be 2022.

Christ I hope you’ve fucked off by then, as humourous as watching that play out will be the heaps and heaps of borish shit in between moments where we can all point and laugh at you will be unbearable for another 4 years.

5 years of excuses. Been playing since November yet he's still not fit apparently. It will be the same bullshit next season if he stays. If he starts the first game and has a stinker it will be "he's obviously rusty because he didn't play in the World Cup!"
See you’re preparing well for next season, that’s gotta sting. He was never going to put on a Tottenham top, again...

:dembelelol:

You fucking clown.

5 years of excuses. Been playing since November yet he's still not fit apparently. It will be the same bullshit next season if he stays. If he starts the first game and has a stinker it will be "he's obviously rusty because he didn't play in the World Cup!"
But I thought he was definitely leaving this summer?

Like last winter? And last summer?

Or should we read between the lines that you actually mean next summer.

Embarrassing.

Sadly you're probably right , it's bizarre on here if Lamela plays badly there is at least a dozen on here that will defend him and make excuses for him , if he plays badly but produces one or two good moments they'll sing his praises and ignore the turgid other 89 minutes he played , if he has one good game (usually against piss poor opposition) they'll flock here to belittle others who don't hold Lamela in high regard , the thing is I like all of these guys and can agree with them on most things Spurs but there seem a level of delusions of Lamela here , if he had signed for someone else in the PL and replicated the exact same form that he has for Spurs in the last 5 years no one would rate him , personally I think he's ok and I'd put him somewhere between Niko Kranjcar and Gylfi Siggurdsson in terms of his overall performance for spurs. Decent but no great shakes. I would be delighted if he proved me wrong next season and stormed it but I feel he will again flatter to decieve and contribute little to the cause , I'll be surprised if he starts more than 10 games. People will make excuses for him next year but the truth is he's got nowhere to hide if he continues to flop he's fit and he's got a full pre season.

I don't think a single player has divided opinion on here as much since Adebayor!!
:adeohshit::adesalute::lamelaaghh::lamelashock:
Actually it only appears to be two people on here. Two people that would appear to be utterly obsessed by him, they are the ones that keep the thread alive even when he's been injured and hasn't played. Such is their obsession that they go out of their way to make their point, even if it's the 100th time they have already expressed it. In layman's terms it's just odd.

Actually it only appears to be two people on here. Two people that would appear to be utterly obsessed by him, they are the ones that keep the thread alive even when he's been injured and hasn't played. Such is their obsession that they go out of their way to make their point, even if it's the 100th time they have already expressed it. In layman's terms it's just odd.
I think it's 'undercover' members of Lamela's PR team... just to keep his name near the top of the 1st page all the time!
All publicity is good publicity, eh Coco?

I think actually a lot of people just don't like the aggro that comes with being forthright in honest in their opinions about him.

It's far easier to go around bashing players like Trippier, who some idiots refer to as "Munchkin".

I think actually a lot of people just don't like the aggro that comes with being forthright in honest in their opinions about him.

It's far easier to go around bashing players like Trippier, who some idiots refer to as "Munchkin".

So true critism is ok as long as you don't criticize Lamela on this forum, even Harry Kane is fair game!

Then you ain't read what I have written about him. I also do not obsess about him, I don't go into his thread and perpetuate my views on a weekly basis. I don't talk about him when he's not even played. I don't make stuff up like faking injuries and operations and downplaying the extent of those injuries. I don't invent non-football related stories about him. I also don't predict he will be sold, dropped never to be seen again. I basically don't make shit up, just hold an opinion on his ability as a footballer, an opinion that I've stoutly defend, so please if you want to see how to be "forthright and honest" in opinions try to take a leaf out of my book Pal. Keep it about the football, which by and large also means when said player has kicked a ball, which means when they have actually played a game of football, you see there is something to critique then, nothing to obsess over and invent.

Then you ain't read what I have written about him. I also do not obsess about him, I don't go into his thread and perpetuate my views on a weekly basis. I don't talk about him when he's not even played. I don't make stuff up like faking injuries and operations and downplaying the extent of those injuries. I don't invent non-football related stories about him. I also don't predict he will be sold, dropped never to be seen again. I basically don't make shit up, just hold an opinion on his ability as a footballer, an opinion that I've stoutly defend, so please if you want to see how to be "forthright and honest" in opinions try to take a leaf out of my book Pal. Keep it about the football, which by and large also means when said player has kicked a ball, which means when they have actually played a game of football, you see there is something to critique then, nothing to obsess over and invent.

I've never made a personal insult about Lamela - you're very personal about Trippier. I don't have the time to a Spursdem and rake up all your posts but they're almost entirely negative and full of insults. That's out of order in my opinion so you've got a cheek criticising me.

I think we should all agree to keep quiet about Lamela - there's nothing to say about him at the moment since he's not in the world cup. I haven't personally bumped up his thread at all recently - and it's generally Spursdem making a reference to me that's dragged me back here.

I've never made a personal insult about Lamela - you're very personal about Trippier. I don't have the time to a Spursdem and rake up all your posts but they're almost entirely negative and full of insults. That's out of order in my opinion so you've got a cheek criticising me.

I think we should all agree to keep quiet about Lamela - there's nothing to say about him at the moment since he's not in the world cup. I haven't personally bumped up his thread at all recently - and it's generally Spursdem making a reference to me that's dragged me back here.

FULL. OF. SHIT.

I really can't see any way Lamela will play for us in the new stadium. Only way is if we fail to qualify for the CL and the likes of Eriksen want out.

3 wrongs in a post. Lol.

They can't bear the thought of us selling him because they'll be proved wrong. It's kind of ridiculous.
You're right. It is kind of ridiculous.

If you read between the lines you'll find the underlying meaning of what I actually said, and that is that I think he'll be sold in the first window that he's sellable. I.e. This window, because he's been either injured or still coming back from being injured in the three previous transfer windows, so therefore was not sellable.

Honestly, just walk away from the thread. Abandon the ritual humiliation you suffer
Everyone is tired of your vendetta.

You're a shithouse of a Spurs fan.

Back
Top Bottom