WBA (A) 5th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you may be right due to their rivals having to play each other.
Hmmf..

Yep. From the BBC:

“The bottom three teams will be relegated to the Championship. West Brom will be relegated next Saturday unless they beat Tottenham - and even then, they will go down if Swansea avoid defeat, or if either Stoke or Southampton win (because Swansea still have to play Southampton and Stoke).”

Hopefully this line up allows us to keep Trippier further up field so he isn't having to rely too much on his defending. Alderweireld or Sanchez more than capable of keeping solidarity down the right hand side.

Toby and Danny being put in the shop window????
To show their fitness before the summer auction.

Or am I just being sceptical?

Hopefully this line up allows us to keep Trippier further up field so he isn't having to rely too much on his defending. Alderweireld or Sanchez more than capable of keeping solidarity down the right hand side.

I’m guessing Poch picked this lineup to deal with the fact that WBA are probably just going to bypass the midfield and try to long ball it.

I’m guessing Poch picked this lineup to deal with the fact that WBA are probably just going to bypass the midfield and try to long ball it.

Good point.

Probably thought Alderweireld can counter Rondons physical presence considering how much he bullied Sanchez at Wembley.

Back
Top Bottom