Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scoring goals at the top level to me comes in a few parts.

Kane has got past the first 2 aspects but not yet been the dominant force that elevates him to the highest level.

He or Pochettino need to think more of how he imposes himself. How at times he sacrifices himself. How he can improve.

It is a serious question of whether this season Kane has gone backwards?

Utterly shocked by how quickly people are turning on him and the source of our problems (we don't have many eh?). I have noticed it on previous occasions, but now it is disgusting. All of you fuck off. Just fuck right off. You are cunts of the highest order. Kane has not been that bad. I thought he played okay yesterday and I thought he was okay against Brighton. Why don't we single out Son for losing the ball constantly, not crossing it, missing sitters? Or Moura for shooting from a ridiculous angle late on.
it looks appalling, but I am sure these posts are coming from people who thought the constant lauding when Kane was doing great was bit excessive. If they are same people, that's really pathetic.

Utterly shocked by how quickly people are turning on him and the source of our problems (we don't have many eh?). I have noticed it on previous occasions, but now it is disgusting. All of you fuck off. Just fuck right off. You are cunts of the highest order. Kane has not been that bad. I thought he played okay yesterday and I thought he was okay against Brighton. Why don't we single out Son for losing the ball constantly, not crossing it, missing sitters? Or Moura for shooting from a ridiculous angle late on.

Nobody is talking about Son & Moura because this is the Harry Kane thread.

This is a forum for people to discuss Tottenham. People think differently.

I feel he's been rushed back and has been shite since his return. I also believe he's the best striker I've ever seen at Spurs.

People can think both of these things. Is this OK with you?

Nobody is talking about Son & Moura because this is the Harry Kane thread.

This is a forum for people to discuss Tottenham. People think differently.

I feel he's been rushed back and has been shite since his return. I also believe he's the best striker I've ever seen at Spurs.

People can think both of these things. Is this OK with you?
No. Tbh I am a bit disillusioned with spurs fans. I don't think we are particularly good noise wise. When we win we sing about how shit the other team is. The city game did it for me. 40 year old men screaming 'cunt' at every opportunity. It was not a pleasant atmosphere. I used to feel more a connection with my fellow supporters, now I wonder why people even support Tottenham. Whilst I care about results, I don't support Tottenham for success. Harry Kane's rise is special to me. I will push back when people criticise him unfairly.

Player of generation who works hard, dedicates himself to the sport and his profession, won't be seen falling out of clubs at 3am or caught smoking on holiday is being targeted and ridiculed by every opposing fan in this country, all the scummy journalists, the PFA Chairman and even the FA twitter account.

This country doesn't deserve Harry Kane, he should pull out of the World Cup. Fuck the national team. I'd get all our boys to boycott. The whole thing is beyond a joke.

Player of generation who works hard, dedicates himself to the sport and his profession, won't be seen falling out of clubs at 3am or caught smoking on holiday is being targeted and ridiculed by every opposing fan in this country, all the scummy journalists, the PFA Chairman and even the FA twitter account.

This country doesn't deserve Harry Kane, he should pull out of the World Cup. Fuck the national team. I'd get all our boys to boycott. The whole thing is beyond a joke.

Agreed. Btw the 'jokes' about H are beyond boring.

Sick of seeing idiots saying how it’s just banter that the official FA account is taking the piss out of a player they actually want to do well for us at the World Cup. I’m okay with accounts taking the piss. However this is the FA cunting off one of their own. I wouldn’t blame Kane fucking team ENGERLUND off.

Sick of seeing idiots saying how it’s just banter that the official FA account is taking the piss out of a player they actually want to do well for us at the World Cup. I’m okay with accounts taking the piss. However this is the FA cunting off one of their own. I wouldn’t blame Kane fucking team ENGERLUND off.

I’d be happy if all of our players boycotted the England team. Fuck the FA.

Harry Kane (atm) simply looks like a different player to the one we are used to. Yesterday his movement reminded me of an an unfit Labrador jogging between 3 people throwing a tennis ball to each other. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the 1st team at the moment. It’s like playing with 10 men.

Fans of other teams take the piss , that is fair game. The official FA account getting involved in the pisstaking is just unheard of. What could possibly be the reason behind it? The club should boycott the worldcup and make up fake injuries for both Kane and Alli. F the FA

Fans of other teams take the piss , that is fair game. The official FA account getting involved in the pisstaking is just unheard of. What could possibly be the reason behind it? The club should boycott the worldcup and make up fake injuries for both Kane and Alli. F the FA

Exactly. A club saying that shit can be dismissed as banter. The official FA account? If I were him I’d retire from international football on the spot.

Whoever was/is in charge of the twitter account that was sooooo disrespectful to Kane was clearly a Utd fan and was having a little bit of fun. Seems the tweets have been removed now (unless I have missed them) and all is right with the world.

No Spurs player is going to boycott playing for England at the World Cup, silly talk.

Kane is off form coming back from an injury. He has proven so many times what a class player he is and he will return to that level soon. The FA can suck a big bag of dicks, other fans having a go I couldn't care less. The FA, Wembley, Roma and other professionals is absolutely pathetic, bunch of idiots

Back
Top Bottom