Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sometimes good entertainment and the Forum toilet is usually one of my first visits!!

As the psychologist in that Fawlty Towers episode once said, " enough material for a conference here"!!

All I'm saying is that this forum isn't for everyone

How does that parrot on your shoulder feel about it?

Sick?
:lennon:

He's not arsed so long as he gets his seeds and the occasional silver from the pockets of passers by

What's the difference then between a foul and a sin bin nominations. Will the red card bining be shorter
No difference. Sin bin has just been re-branded as a red card.

The only new thing is there are yellow cards now for people who have accumulated a few votes. They appear next to someone's name.

No difference. Sin bin has just been re-branded as a red card.

The only new thing is there are yellow cards now for people who have accumulated a few votes. They appear next to someone's name.

I nominate myself to be on the panel for possible cards being rescinded . I can't be bribed & im neutral . I have a pH level of 7

I am biased, ruthless and if you want to shed the forum of right wing tossers give the job to me. This is what this forum needs. A political commissar, who can't spell, ensuring all debate adheres to Marxist Leninist tenants.
citizensmith.jpg

the swearing and abuse only really comes from a few people , you can easily block the main offenders to protect your sensibilities

Personally I quite enjoy reading a good slags off, it's good for the soul and it's usually amusing watching people try to defend thier ridiculous statements sometimes with weasel words.

Plus, you're all cunts, but on the whole you are funny cunts.

I am biased, ruthless and if you want to shed the forum of right wing tossers give the job to me. This is what this forum needs. A political commissar, who can't spell, ensuring all debate adheres to Marxist Leninist tenants.
citizensmith.jpg
That's the wrong colour scarf unless you're one of those 'black short' believers.

Could there please be a thank you / thanks button next to the like/agree/disagree/funny icons?

Sometimes Id rather 'thank' than 'like' a reply when acknowledging a message-am I being pernickety here, maybe I am.

Not a great fan of the disagree button, it's much too general, I'd much rather have an are you fucking kidding me button instead.

Might be there already, CBA to read 20 pages. Have an "orange" card level, in addition to yellow and red, where people on an orange can't post on the day of a match, because they're obviously too drunk and emotional to be able to control their words. Would mean adding some form of timed control to the forum so that it knows when it's match day but that's what you're here for Admin Admin ;).

Back
Top Bottom