Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disagree with me all you like, but I have zero confidence in this RM team. Liverpool will run through them even more easily than we did. Especially now that they've also learnt how to defend, as was evident against City. The only hope is Bayern but even they are not what they used to be.

It was a pen.....all the shit we got for Lamela at Anfield, for me that was even a more clear foul.

No one would care if it was the 20th minute and Buffon didn’t assault the ref and get sent off

I didn't know what I did not like to see less from Alegri pointing his brain, Kielini fouling or Ronaldo shirtless. We should not have lost to the greasy Juve fuckers. another prime chance at a history missed

Ronaldo has the physique of a champion boxer. He is one dedicated professional.
You have to admire him even if you don't like him much.

Back
Top Bottom