Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DaAx9stWAAETAN4.jpg

Just grabbed a coffee at my local place where I go to, and there's a chap there waiting for his own drink chatting to a girl about where to watch the footy later. She goes off to the toilet, and I just drop in a "you a gooner mate?" comment. No attitude or anything, okay perhaps some passive stuff going on unconciously, and the guy snaps back at me "yeah I am, sooo?". I chuckle and tell him not to be so defensive about it, and he almost looks like he's going to cry. I mention I'm Spurs, and that's that. Conversation over really, I didn't even take the piss, just said how I enjoyed the meltdown of the all the <removed>s on Sunday. He looked so pissed off, in a kind of, how it did it get to this! Sorta way. I almost felt pity for him. Almost.

Just smiling at him was hurting him, so I left him to it. Just talking to him about Woolwich felt like kicking a man who was down already. What goes around comes around huh? There's a gooner behind the bar down my local pub who is completely cool and you just can't give him too much shit as he's one if those rare gooners. A nice bloke. This fucker earlier though. You could just smell he was one these typical arrogant gooners. They really can't take it. It's hilarious it really is. No humility at all.

Last edited:
Just grabbed a coffee at my local place where I go to, and there's a chap there waiting for his own drink chatting to a girl about where to watch the footy later. She goes off to the toilet, and I just drop in a "you are gooner mate?" comment. No attitude or anything, okay perhaps some passive stuff going on unconciously, and the guy snaps back at me "yeah I am, sooo?". I chuckle and tell him not to be so defensive about it, and he almost looks like he's going to cry. I mention I'm Spurs, and that's that. Conversation over really, I didn't even take the piss, just said how I enjoyed the meltdown of the all the <removed>s on Sunday. He looked so pissed off, in a kind of, how it did it get to this! Sorta way. I almost felt pity for him. Almost.

Just smiling at him was hurting him, so I left him to it. Just talking to him about Woolwich felt like kicking a man who was down already. What goes around comes around huh? There's a gooner behind the bar down my local pub who is completely cool and you just can't give him too much shit as he's one if those rare gooners. A nice bloke. This fucker earlier though. You could just smell he was one these typical arrogant gooners. They really can't take it. It's hilarious it really is. No humility at all.
This is more like it.

More of this please. Fucking love to see a CSKA result tonight.

Just grabbed a coffee at my local place where I go to, and there's a chap there waiting for his own drink chatting to a girl about where to watch the footy later. She goes off to the toilet, and I just drop in a "you a gooner mate?" comment. No attitude or anything, okay perhaps some passive stuff going on unconciously, and the guy snaps back at me "yeah I am, sooo?". I chuckle and tell him not to be so defensive about it, and he almost looks like he's going to cry. I mention I'm Spurs, and that's that. Conversation over really, I didn't even take the piss, just said how I enjoyed the meltdown of the all the <removed>s on Sunday. He looked so pissed off, in a kind of, how it did it get to this! Sorta way. I almost felt pity for him. Almost.

Its Easter-Woolwich putting all their eggs into one basket-the EL. They should be a shamed of themselves but win this, they have no shame. The team of players (loosely used) that plays for themselves, a manager who has lost the will of the people and verbal bowl movement and supporters who are so plastic, they have become non environmentally friendly. Need CSKA to pull a result beyond comprehension.

Claud dropping truth bombs.......

hope his joking with his mockery of the EL being the CL loser cup?
For me its masking the possibility of defeat, dismissing it as important but they would take it and the CL spot it rewards you with. Wankers the lot of em, hate em more than ever the entitled pricks.

Back
Top Bottom