Michel Vorm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see Rooney let his son dress up as his favourite footballer.

CwsKFgMWgAEcBXc.jpg

Really, really like Vorm think he's been an excellent number 2 keeper. But given the fact we bought Gazzaniga in the summer and Vorm's contract expires in the summer can't help but feel this has been well planed. Some rumours being made about us interested in Lopez again, which again all seems considered and thought through.

He's way too good to be a number 2. Would hate to see him go, but wish him all the best. Good shot stopper, safe pair of hands, and distribution way better than Lloris.

I'm glad Lloris never felt the need to move once Poch arrived, but if he had then I'd have been happy with him as our number 1.

Gazzanigga looked very good in the Palace match.

Really, really like Vorm think he's been an excellent number 2 keeper. But given the fact we bought Gazzaniga in the summer and Vorm's contract expires in the summer can't help but feel this has been well planed. Some rumours being made about us interested in Lopez again, which again all seems considered and thought through.

No hyperbole, if we get Pau in 2 seasons he will be first choice ahead of Lloris, Vorm is an amazing keeper especially as a backup, but Pau is an upgrade

Last edited:
Nice double save today and great with his feet as always, considering last year we played Hugo in the Semi-Finals and that his contract is running out in the summer, it might have been his last appearance for us.

If so fair play to him, great professional, fantastic to have him as second choice but he deserves to be starting week in and out somewhere.

Nice double save today and great with his feet as always, considering last year we played Hugo in the Semi-Finals and that his contract is running out in the summer, it might have been his last appearance for us.

If so fair play to him, great professional, fantastic to have him as second choice but he deserves to be starting week in and out somewhere.

We only played Hugo because Vorm was injured.

I hope it isn't his last game for us. Be a shame if he doesn't play in the semi final. He's earned his place in this competition.

I wanted "full strength" before today......I think today shows whatever we put out can be full strength though.
Excellent from Vorm....really stopped the game from becoming a nightmare with that double save at the strt of the second half

Back
Top Bottom