Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love MP. But this is a game where he was found out.
Should have closed shop in the 2nd half. We could even have done so after conceding the first goal.
He had no answer to Juve's changes.
This loss is really hard to stomach.

Poch doesn’t do closed up shops thankfully

Leave that to Jose

Poch can’t legislate for a couple of our lads switching or a bent inept referee

That last free kick was a fuckingjoke and said it all

Just :wall::thumbdown:

We should have close shop at the 60 minute mark , I hope poch learned and next time we win it all the way.

Àaaaaaaaaaa àaaaaaaaaaa shahahshahaaaa
:(

we cam up a couple goals short so obviously we needed more...i know, tough concept to grasp
You're obviously thick as pig shit so i will elaborate further.

It was stated that we didn't create enough. What you've just stated now about being a couple of goal short isnt proof we didn't create enough you utter bafoon. It could be that we wern't clinical enough maybe? That i could probably somehwat agree with but not creating enough? Hmmm no.

Who the fuck are you? Get out of here with that shit, we've got nothing to be ashamed of. It was a decent tie that just didn't work out for us. We bossed Juve for 80 minutes of the 90, but it didn't work out. Such is life.
What tonight? Really? Did you really think we'd come back when you saw how we reacted to going behind? Their experience and our lack thereof showed. That spark that we had in the first hald went out and we looked pretty ordinary I thought

People trying to stir some shit but I'm not ashamed one bit about that result.

Looking forward to next season in this competition*, and I hope we draw Juve again because I wasn't that impressed with them.

*knock on wood

I will admit one thing. I haven't been as passionate about football the last few years. I do watch the big games, follow the results and follow our progress which has been fantastic. But my god, as hard as I try to stay distant emotionally, I am swept back on the rollercoaster . Tonight's result really knocked the wind out of me. I was sort of shell shocked when the result came in and looked for distraction & nipped down to Sainburies to get some wine & beer. I didn't really want any, but the despair.I have spent the last few weeks laughing my ass off at woolwich TV. Now I am here drinking alone (tired) and on the verge of full blown depression :avbfacepalm:

Chiellini: "Spurs just need that little something to start winning games like this - a trophy, a spark, a something. when you can't win with great football you have to find another route. we used all our experience and know-how to win tonight.”

He's right you know.

Exactly what I think a FA Cup win would do to us. A taste for it.

I'm getting so much banter from friends United, Liverpool fans. My God, I don't know how I'm gonna get up tomorrow, can't stand them. But if I'm survived so many shit years, this would be nothnig, right.. It hurts too much.

Proud of this team, but we need Toby back!

Back
Top Bottom