Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s been ok for Polanski?
Don’t get it. Half the women actors moaning about Harvey signed a petition Weinstein made backing a confessed convicted paedophile Polanski . Myrell Streep claimed Romans sex with a 13 yard old was seduction, consensual and not rape. Oprah Winfrey supported him.
Most of them Still worked with Polanski as did many male actors.
He’s the only one been convicted of anything and he still sleeps with 13. -16 yrs olds and gets acclaim for his films,
Hypocrisy at its best.

Sorry rant over
WTF?

According to what i'm hearing today,Juventus have gone from a team that was going to rip us a new aris,to an old team that's past it.Exactly what people said about Real Madrid in the group stage.....
The salt is strong when it comes to anyone outside the club praising Spurs- there’s always a caveat...I’ve learned to live with that reality.

The salt is strong when it comes to anyone outside the club praising Spurs- there’s always a caveat...I’ve learned to live with that reality.

My goon cunt mate text me at 2-0 saying, ‘knew these would be too big of a step for you’.

Then text me back at 2-2 saying ‘they don’t look the side they used to be’

Not expecting praise from a goon but at least don’t contradict yourself in spite of it

I was guilty of that.If was after a game v Liverpool.
Never wanted to see him in a Spurs shirt again.
It was purely his attitude with me,not his football.
Thankfully Poch didn't listen to me :)
More importantly Sherwood didn’t stay.
Don't think we would have seen him again.
We’d probably still have Kaboul and Dawson.

My goon cunt mate text me at 2-0 saying, ‘knew these would be too big of a step for you’.

Not expecting praise from a goon but at least don’t contradict yourself in spite of it
Sounds just like my gooner cunt mate.
At 2-0, I got the hahaha text, but reminded him of who we were playing, what competition we were playing in...oh, & the result on Saturday.
Left it a while after the game to Lord it over the fat useless fuck.
But it’s been relentless today. He’s strangely quiet.

Agree, rarely make comment during playing time as concentrating on game. Made a comment when I first joined forum about not being able to multitasking by watching game and posting and got a lot of disagrees/abuse.

And, just to state the bleeding obvious, some of us live in the sticks with poor internet, no sky and no BT.

I come on here because it’s the only place I can ‘watch’ the match ( it’s 30 secs ahead of and more fun than bbc sport) and much better than biased twats on R5.

Sorry if that’s a problem for you!

Your Gooner mate must have got confused and thought it was Woolwich playing in the CL not us. Had Woolwich gone down 2-0 they would have capitulated and got utterly blown away.

Wow!
DWA_nljW4AIrpy5.jpg

DWA_pOdWsAA5nS6.jpg

Your Gooner mate must have got confused and thought it was Woolwich playing in the CL not us. Had Woolwich gone down 2-0 they would have capitulated and got utterly blown away.

He did actually say ‘we would have folded at 2-0 down’ faint praise I suppose, at the same time as making it all about them. Hopefully they’ll all freeze to death tomorrow night anyway

So...that moment when your other half organises a surprise early valentine's Day out...on the day of the juve game!!!! Stuck between rock and hard place but chose to keep the lady happy and so just finished watching the game and all I can say is wow!
After that start to come back and get two away goals was immense. Overall we send the stronger team and Moussa was sublime. Particularly enjoyed the energetic and combative Lamela who seems to be getting back to his pre injury best. Only downside was auriers penalty...I think he's always gonna have that in him but Poch will ensure these mistakes are minimised.
A great team performance!

Ps if you're listening...you know who you are...no surprise nights out...always check fixture list!
:dembelelol:

There was a time when some people didn’t rate Vertonghen. Said he didn’t care becuase of his body language in the tunnel.
A lot of fans wanted him out, said he couldn’t defend.
One of our managers said the same.

Look how he’s improved his game since Pochettino came.
Same with Rose, who was also rash with his decisions.

It’s just my opinion, but I think Pochettino will improve Aurier. Aurier will get more familiar.
I may be wrong.
Same with Sanchez
The kids young and he has errors in him.
It’s his first season and for someone with little experience slotting straight into the team he’s done well.
I think it’s really sad when he’s slated for a couple of errors.
Dont know if you mean Sanchez is young or Aurier.
If the latter he's 25 and has won plenty of trophies at PSG, so to all the people on here saying he's young and will learn, he's not YOUNG but should be approaching his peak. I hope their right re improving, I really do but I think there's something in him where he just has a brain freeze every now and again and does stupid things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom