Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought he had a good game in general. Strong on the ball and some really really nice passes forward with good pace on them to open up Liverpool, especially in the second half.

I think him and Wanyama should be given a start in the North London Derby
Indeed. I wanna see those two powerhouses reunited against those scum pussies. They were immense all last season.

Stick a fork in him. He's done.

Will never forget the 2015/2016 season when he was absolutely incredible and one of, if not, the best central midfielder in the league.

So fucking sad to see.

So slow on the ball today, constantly the wrong side of his man, constant fouling. I want to remember Dembele for his best performances not for what he's become. Injuries have sadly taken their toll on him.

:dembelefingers:

A moose and a goat
giphy.gif

My old man's favourite player, Lamela second.

He has been immense in recent weeks. Will need him to carry this on if we're going to get past Juve. I hope Big Vic plays alongside him on Tuesday night, Dier is alright but I think they would have marked him down as a bit of a weak like in our midfield.

I also have a sneaky suspicion that Lamela will start ahead of Son.

I'll admit I was wrong too - I wasn't going to change my mind based on the Everton game as it's Everton but to perform at the high level he has against United, Liverpool and Woolwich is just incredible.

NOW PROVIDE ME WITH DEMBELE VS Woolwich CLIPS.

I hope that Moose teaches Winks everything he knows and models him in his image. He showed again today how important he can be for us and I dread the day we don’t have him bossing the midfield! Absolute legend, love watching him play.

Maybe I've had one too many to drink, but fuck it. I'm sticking by this following statement.

The best performance from a Spurs midfielder ever. Can't think of a single player who has played like that for us before - he was untouchable today. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom