Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

About my once having long hair? I doubt they'd care about that. ;-)

They do sound like arseholes though, bullies as well. I'm not impressed by such behaviour.
I guess you had to be there. The guy in question wasn't manhandled or roughed up, but it would be a lie to suggest that he knew he was getting an emergency hair cut. It was all part of a skit at an end of course piss up

The PL "under pressure" to conduct an inquiry into Moss' correct decision?

Hmmm, wonder where that pressure is coming from?

:sonhmm:
I believe that Liverpool are asking for the game to be replayed with no Spurs fans in the stadium and no Spurs players allowed on the pitch either. Apparently the fans were being mean and saying hurtful things and the Nasty Spurs players kept trying to win the game by trying really hard.

The PL "under pressure" to conduct an inquiry into Moss' correct decision?

Hmmm, wonder where that pressure is coming from?

:sonhmm:
It's coming from Hackett apparently

Did any of you read the article btw?

Makes reference to a comment Moss made - “Martin, have you got anything from TV?”

Whether the decision was for or against us - this could open up a can of worms if it turns out 4th officials have been secretly checking TV screens to advise the main official in critical decisions

Then again - Hackett's comments here are astonishingly bad. Claims Lovren did not deliberately aim to clear the ball when in fact you can clearly see him swinging and missing (mostly because he's shit). Wtf?

Makes reference to a comment Moss made - “Martin, have you got anything from TV?”

Whether the decision was for or against us - this could open up a can of worms if it turns out 4th officials have been secretly checking TV screens to advise the main official in critical decisions

Then again - Hackett's comments here are astonishingly bad. Claims Lovren did not deliberately aim to clear the ball when in fact you can clearly see him swinging and missing (mostly because he's shit). Wtf?
Indeed, I'm opposed to VAR. It has been shit when I've seen it and introduces as many, or more, new problems as it tries to solve.

If these cunts think it's ok to introduce VAR through the back door then they should be dealt with in the most serious manner.

Lallana's lost it big time, look at that fucking hair do :dembelelol::eriksenlol::levylol::levyeyes:

Silly cunt is going full Bellerin.
Never go full Bellerin!

9bzttz1jtx801.jpg

The ref didnt bother to watch this himself, as he did with Liverpools penalty for 5 minutes. He just listened to someone else on his earpiece.

Had he watched it himself, the rightful decision, which is a WBA penalty due to the keeper shoving the WBA player in the back several times, might have been given.
Instead of wrongfully disallowing the goal.

Liverpool are a fucking embarrassment.

Last edited:

They've been checking the tv for years isn't that how Zidane got sent off for nutting that Italian?

Hacket :

'' In my view, however, Lovren did not play the ball deliberately if he had been, the ball would have been cleared upfield so it should have been immediately ruled offside. ''

Those comments are just embarrassing, has he gone senile or maybe suffering with something else ?
And I'm asking this seriously, that comment would be hilarious if it wasn't meant to be a considered view .

Hacket :

'' In my view, however, Lovren did not play the ball deliberately if he had been, the ball would have been cleared upfield so it should have been immediately ruled offside. ''

Those comments are just embarrassing, has he gone senile or maybe suffering with something else ?
And I'm asking this seriously, that comment would be hilarious if it wasn't meant to be a considered view .
Shocking shit - how can this even been printed in a newspaper?

Back
Top Bottom