January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a very frustrating transfer window. At the start of it we were clearly lacking “something” in the squad. Since then United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool & goons have tried to improve their squads. All significant outlay for necessary reasons ( Man Shity aside ) worries me that ( Moura being the possible exception ) we have essentially guaranteed 5th again by lack of investment.

I guess tonight and Sunday will show how we benefit from a settled squad v investment.
And show us it did. Absolutely superb tonight and I need to worry less.

Love this! :levylol:

The graph shows how much Premier League players moved for in January compared to the value of their previous transfer

_99837373_tdd_profits_v3.jpg

With Winks and Aurier back in full first team training this week, i'm pretty sure this will be the first time this season that Poch has a fully fit squad to choose from!
It is. Granted Lamela and Rose's injuries were carried over from last season.

But yeah. We have a fully fit squad for the first time this season. Wild considering we've done decently on a injured squad

Nobody would pay that for Hansen or nkoudou. I like Malcom a lot but I’d rather sign sessegnon. He’s gonna a beast as winger not full back imo.
Sessegnon, a great central midfielder and a striker like dembele and we good.

If we can get £20m for Wimmer I fancy we'd get £15m for Vincent. Someone like Stoke would come in for him. Maybe you're right about GKN though. He might get us £10m tops, just depends on how he does at Burnley I guess

Back
Top Bottom