Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry man.
I do feel he gets a rough ride and am gonna try to see more positives in him...
Will he play on Wednesday? I think he will and be amazing

I don’t think he will be amazing as I don’t think he’s an amazing player but he does a job and gives
100% for his Manager who appreciates him as do I

I’ve also got confidence in our manager unlike some who are now wavering calling him stubborn who not long ago were creaming themselves over him

Fickle nasty people

Last edited:
I don’t think he will be amazing as I don’t think he’s an amazing player but he does a job and gives
100% for his Manager who appreciates him as do I

I’ve also got confidence in our manager unlike some who are now wavering calling him stubborn who not long ago were creaming themselves over him

Fickle cunts

First use of cunt in this thread goes to Bazali Bazali . Congrats!

I think Sissoko is going to have more positive game on Wednesday...amazing is, in hindsight, an over exaggeration but I'm feeling confident.

I take it Moura won't be eligible?

I think Sissoko is going to have more positive game on Wednesday...amazing is, in hindsight, an over exaggeration but I'm feeling confident.

I think he needs to have signed by midday tomorrow but could be wrong

Be nice boost to bring him off bench and freshen things up (if needed)

Sorted and I hope now more acceptable

:walkercry:

Back
Top Bottom