Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele was always such a strong player because he did all the little things right and even when he had an off game he still had a positive contribution. Now, he adds nothing at times.

Dele is just the tip of the iceberg as far as player attitude problems go.

Believe me there is MAJOR unrest in the camp....not gonna name names but some of our 'bigger' players are not a good influence in the dressing room...but Poch does not address "non footballing matters"....he is not good at dealing with egos.

Things need sorting, and quick.

Dele is just the tip of the iceberg as far as player attitude problems go.

Believe me there is MAJOR unrest in the camp....not gonna name names but some of our 'bigger' players are not a good influence in the dressing room...but Poch does not address "non footballing matters"....he is not good at dealing with egos.

Things need sorting, and quick.
And how do you know this? Are you part of the coaching staff?

Can’t believe Sammy is back so soon - thought it would take 1-2 more bad results to make the trolling sweeter. For shame
It's not trolling it's a valid assessment of a player and our form.

The trolls are the people who can't defend Deles form anymore, because they know it's very poor, yet won't admit it, so start arguments about nothing.

There is zero defense of Deles game anymore. Telling and you all know it despite what you type here.

It's not trolling it's a valid assessment of a player and our form.

The trolls are the people who can't defend Deles form anymore, because they know it's very poor, yet won't admit it, so start arguments about nothing.

There is zero defense of Deles game anymore. Telling and you all know it despite what you type here.
You are right Sammy, you’ve convinced me. The guy isn’t nothing but a poundland Tim Sherwood, and Sherwood captained a title winning side, what has Dele ever won? He’s been shit all season and there’s no denying it

Dont claim to be ITK mate. like I said I normally get the square root of fuck all info. But last night a bit of info was let slip.

All if very far from ROSEY at this present moment in time.

Well yes I suspect when any team is in a bad run of form the mood is not good.

Things will pick up when we win again....just like with any other team.

Back
Top Bottom