West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, by comparison yo the comment my response was tame.

It is as though nobody or very few see the point being made.

We can beat the likes of Palace and Real Madrid and rightly celebrate.

We can also bemoan what was an avoidable loss. I say it still rankles and it does.

To not be able to accept my view because it does not sit comfortably is one thing.

To be incapable of articulating a point without trying to curry support and being offensive speaks volumes.

But your post was completely unnecessary. It’s in the past, nothing can be done about it whether you rate the wretched competition or not. And who’s trying to curry support? I just pointed out your lowering the bar comment was ridiculous and the little gang thing was childish. Get over it.

I get the continued frustration over this loss. I really do. It's like when you discover your roommate has eaten your last slice of leftover pizza that you had plans for after a night of drinking. The anger, the sadness, the sense of betrayal. He can invite you on holiday or pay for the next pizza, but deep down you know you've been wronged and nothing he does can change that.

Just kidding, that's fucking insane behavior.

That's like laying a smelly turd and then coming back voluntary for second and third smells. Process it scoop it up, bin it and then go on to better experiences!

I couldn’t have put it better myself

:pochfacepalm:

That's like laying a smelly turd and then coming back voluntary for second and third smells. Process it scoop it up, bin it and then go on to better experiences!
I always shit in a toilet & flush it to be honest. Don’t think I’ve ever scooped one up & “binned it”. Where the fuck do you live to have to scoop up your turds & bin them?

:walker:

No, by comparison to the comment my response was tame.

It is as though nobody or very few see the point being made.

We can beat the likes of Palace and Real Madrid and rightly celebrate.

We can also bemoan what was an avoidable loss. I say it still rankles and it does.

To not be able to accept my view because it does not sit comfortably is one thing.

To be incapable of articulating a point without trying to curry support and being offensive speaks volumes.
I was very vocal in this thread about this being an avoidable loss and a throwing away of perfectly good silverware, and I am by no means a forum melter. But it is now two weeks ago and we're not getting another crack at the competition. Comes a point where you need to realise that expressing frustration can turn into moaning for the sake of moaning. Time to move on and look to the future.

I was very vocal in this thread about this being an avoidable loss and a throwing away of perfectly good silverware, and I am by no means a forum melter..
As the proclaimed head of melts I think I'm well qualified to opinionize on who is or isn't a melter. And you, my friend, are one of the biggest fucking melters on here. Nothing to be be ashamed of mind, accept it. No need for the denial

I was very vocal in this thread about this being an avoidable loss and a throwing away of perfectly good silverware, and I am by no means a forum melter. But it is now two weeks ago and we're not getting another crack at the competition. Comes a point where you need to realise that expressing frustration can turn into moaning for the sake of moaning. Time to move on and look to the future.

Very true mate.

Back
Top Bottom