West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good - no place for this type of thing

Tottenham have banned two fans for life after what appeared to be a cup of urine was thrown at West Ham fans in Wednesday's League Cup defeat.

A video appeared online of one fan urinating in a glass before the other threw it at opposition fans, although they have claimed it was a different glass - of cider - that they threw.

The club identified and punished them after an investigation.
Agreed,good.
Disgusting bastards.
Deserve a slap.Sorry if that offends anyone on here .But that is despicable.

Lifetime ban is ridiculous, anyone would have thought they'd thrown acid.

Yes it's disgusting but no long term harm done. Pay anyone you got it on the cost of a nice new coat and a few more quid for the hassle, and ban them for a few matches is fine.

Fuck 'em. No sympathy... Don't want us tarred with the same brush as cunty fans like Chavski.

I know what you mean, but for me a lifetime away from the club you love is far too severe. You'd have to something really, really bad, for me to wish that upon a fellow yid. My personal opinion.

Horse for courses, i guess but imo they should have considered the consequences before acting.

Would you be so forgiving if you were the victim?

I got hit by a pound coin at Southampton back in the late 80s.It was the same day that Bruno fought Tyson the first time.
I got my revenge by getting a bag of chips with the quid, on my way back to the car.

We were pelted with golfballs inside Old Trafford back in the 80s. I seem to remember an off-duty policeman getting done for throwing batteries at away fans at Stamford Bridge around the same time.

:myword:

Horse for courses, i guess but imo they should have considered the consequences before acting.

Absolutely not. I’d be livid. Let’s face it. If you go to a football game, you aren’t buying a ticket to have piss thrown over you. There are some kinky cunts who get off on it, but people like that should be left alone to piss on each other in private.
Having a bottle of piss thrown at you? Nah. It would put me off going to Football unless I had a chance to get my hands on the filthy little shit that did it.

Hmmm, if it was "friendly fire" so to speak yes I wouldn't want a fellow yid banned.

However, if I had had piss thrown on me by West Ham/Chelsea/Woolwich I'd be fucking livid indeed. Would never grass on anyone but I wouldn't have been upset to hear the person had been banned!

Back
Top Bottom