West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unimportant distraction this game, apparently.
Yet here we are on page 88 approaching the match day thread record.
All the guys who say it has little relevance, seem to be the ones who just can't stop talking about it

Nowt to with blanketing everyone snowflakes?

Just conspiracy.

Perhaps I wouldn't think everyone was snowflakes if they didn't start swearing at me and calling me names like little children. Perhaps that's what the problem was in the first place. Calling names,swearing at me,accusing me of being West Ham or City or whatever. Then they wonder why I call them snowflakes. You couldn't make it up.

Last edited:
Unimportant distraction this game, apparently.
Yet here we are on page 88 approaching the match day thread record.
All the guys who say it has little relevance, seem to be the ones who just can't stop talking about it

It’s a discussion about whether it’s relevant or not - or should it only be limited to those who think it is?

So what exactly are you saying then, should we not have rested players against west ham with 2 more important games coming up or should have we played our first 11, knowing that according to you we cant win the prem or the champs.

I'm not pretending to know the answer. I just think the decision has to be made are we prioritising winning silverware this season or not. Then I think if you prioritise winning silverware you have to do a better job with the one that's easiest to grab.

Perhaps I wouldn't think everyone was snowflakes if they didn't start swearing at me and calling me names like little children. Perhaps that's what the problem was in the first place. Calling names,swearing at me,accusing me of being West Ham or City or whatever.
I don't think you understand what forum you have joined.

I don't think you understand what forum you have joined.

Well it seems to me its a forum were if you don't baaah along like a little sheep then you get attacked. I'm 38 years old mate I'm to grown for all that. Grown men should be able to have decent discussions with difference of opinions and behave like grown men over it.

Well it seems to me its a forum were if you don't baaah along like a little sheep then you get attacked. I'm 38 years old mate I'm to grown for all that. Grown men should be able to have decent discussions with difference of opinions and behave like grown men over it.
You believe you behaved like a grown man last night, do you?

Come on now, you're just like us.

tenor.gif

I'm not pretending to know the answer. I just think the decision has to be made are we prioritising winning silverware this season or not. Then I think if you prioritise winning silverware you have to do a better job with the one that's easiest to grab.

No we’re not prioritising winning silverware shocking as that might sound to many people. We’re trying to win the league or come close, and go deep in the CL.

Priorities for season (like it or not).

PL
CL
Top 4
FA Cup

Carabao Cup.

I'm not pretending to know the answer. I just think the decision has to be made are we prioritising winning silverware this season or not. Then I think if you prioritise winning silverware you have to do a better job with the one that's easiest to grab.[/QUOTE
We are prioritising silverware, that silverware being the Premier League and Champions league, the competitions that actually mean something. If poch had the same low expectations as you the whole squad would of fucked off by now. Do you think any of our players go into the season thinking lets prioritse the carabao fucking cup because its the easiest to win.

We are prioritising silverware, that silverware being the Premier League and Champions league, the competitions that actually mean something. If poch had the same low expectations as you the whole squad would of fucked off by now. Do you think any of our players go into the season thinking lets prioritse the carabao fucking cup because its the easiest to win.

I think Joe hit the nail on the head above. But you say it as if its not considered a major trophy and we win major trophies all the time. That's not the case.

That's funny, yesterday you were speaking how good it was in the 1960's..

Go away you silly, irellevant person..

Back
Top Bottom