Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And again, as if by magic .... the first 'celeb' (some no-mark rap musician) to challenge Lawro after the international break is.......

Wretch 32, born in Tottenham.....

"Lifelong Gooner fan".

Seriously, BBC - :avbfu:

Ha, what a joke!

Never heard of him though, doubt the majority of fans have either. Is this really the best they can come up with?!

Must do better, Beeb.

Seems like a cheap excuse to get a dig in on us each week. This is what 'Wretch' says...

The world will probably hate me for saying this but I have to be honest - Spurs will win. 1-0

Not gooners, not football fans, the world!

Seems like a cheap excuse to get a dig in on us each week. This is what 'Wretch' says...

The world will probably hate me for saying this but I have to be honest - Spurs will win. 1-0

giphy.gif

Never seem to get spurs fans on that thing. Meanwhile we're about to beak the home attendance record. hmmm

You think you've got it bad, look where "Lawro" would have us:

POS TEAM P W D L PTS +/-
1 Man Utd 7 7 0 0 21 +1
2 Tottenham 7 6 1 0 19 +1
3 Man City 7 5 2 0 17 -2
4 Woolwich 7 5 1 1 16 +1
5 Liverpool 7 4 3 0 15 +2
6 Bournemouth 7 4 1 2 13 +13
7 Chelsea 7 3 3 1 12 -3
8 Southampton 7 3 1 3 10 +4
9 West Ham 7 2 3 2 9 +6
10 Burnley 7 2 1 4 7 -4
11 Crystal Palace 7 2 1 4 7 +9
12 Everton 7 2 1 4 7 +4
13 Leicester 7 2 1 4 7 +4
14 West Brom 7 2 1 4 7 -4
15 Stoke 7 1 3 3 6 -2
16 Swansea 7 2 0 5 6 +2
17 Brighton 7 1 1 5 4 -3
18 Watford 7 1 1 5 3 -10
19 Huddersfield 7 0 3 4 3 -8
20 Newcastle 7 0 3 4 3 -11

He's still bitter about the brief spell he had at Newcastle as a defensive coach under Keegan in the 90s

that was a terrible article and like you said so thin on actual facts. there was more information about our game with Real Madrid than what the headline suggested. typical shite jounalism.

Carragher blabbering again about how Kane should be earning the same as the top earning premier players.

Players who genuinely love their clubs and don't just go for money are incomprehensible to him and his media cronies.

Indeed.... Unless its time to wank over Gerrard, Giggs or Terry.

In the words of an old BBC show' I don't believe it'

Lawro's opponent for this weekend's fixtures is rapper Wretch 32.

Tottenham-born Wretch 32 describes himself as a "proper Gooner", telling BBC Sport: "I've been an Woolwich fan for as long as I can remember.

What happened to the first 31 Wretches?

At least 11 turn out at the emirates though

Alan Brazil onTalk Shite this morning:

"Zidane opens the door for Madrid to sign Harry Kane as he calls him "the complete player"."

So first of all - do we or the player get no say in this? Because Zidane rates Kane then its a done deal is it?

Which manager in world football doesn't rate Kane? I appreciate that whilst there may be an air of inevitability in all this how fucking presumptions is this statement?

We could go there and win tonight and the headlines tomorrow will be about Kane putting himself in the shop window.

Is that really what the general consumer of this shit wants to hear / read? Or have they just been conditioned to it over years and years of having to fill columns and minutes of air time.

Surely people would be happier paying for genuine insight and opinion over downright fabrication, regurgitated ad nauseam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom